Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private, 50 Car Only, Limited Track Day/Drift Instruction Streets of Willow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private, 50 Car Only, Limited Track Day/Drift Instruction Streets of Willow.

Hey Guys,

We are holding a private, 50 car limited track day at Streets of Willow on January 21st, 2012. This event will get you a ton of open track time with only a small number of cars. We are taking the first 50 cars, and then closing registration.

We will have several instructors available, free of charge, to ride along with you (or you may ride along with them) for tips.

On top of the road course sessions, we are having a 2-hour, lunchtime drift exhibition. Here you will not only be able to see professional drivers tearing it up, but you will learn to better your own driving skill as well. Ran by Professional Formula D Driver Mike Essa and GSR Autosport, the drift exhibition will give you some basic introduction to drifting, an opportunity to try it with your car, or one can choose to ride along with one of our instructors for a “drift lap” around the Streets of Willow.

With our RWD cars, we always want to show it off getting sideways, and here's some instruction and an opportunity to do it right :D

Some other things to note (with a few surprises along the way as well)
    - We will have helmets and transponders available for rent.
    - Instruction available free of charge.
    - Prize Raffle.
    - Professional Photography and Video.

It will be a great event for anyone from beginner to advanced skill level and we will place run groups accordingly.

Early registration is available now for only $130.

To sign up and view more information, please go to SHIFT S3CTOR.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns!

Here are some pictures and a teaser video from our November Road Course/Roll Run Event a few weeks ago:

***Note**** Our January 21st Event is NOT a roll run event. It is a private road course day with a 2-hour drift exhibition and instruction.

Guys,
    In case you didn't notice, I brought my e30 track rat out to this last event. I had a blast running down higher HP cars out there and everybody loved the e30!!! I am helping out with instruction with Shift Sector and can vouch for a very well run, safe and FUN event! I race this e30 regularly and would be happy to take any of you out for an instructional run or talk car setup, etc... I hope that some of you guys can make it out and show off the amazing capabilities of the e30 and anything else you might want to run! I'll be bringing a few different toys myself...

Come on out!!!

-Kalon
    Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
    Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Thanks Kalon, looking forward to seeing you out there again.

PM's responded. 10 spots have already been filled.

Comment

It's going to be a blast!
        Mtech2 Vert Project in Effect!
        Priapism Racing e30 (Evil Knievel/Golden Girls/Friday (420)/Darth Vader still going...

Comment

Working...
        X