Official Dockweiler FS/WTB Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Balleristic31
    replied
    I've got like 3-4 with good pictures on them lol :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Nick please save me an a/c switch if you have one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Heres the box of $1 parts guys. Did i mention everything in this box is only a buck each?

    There are good outer tierods, shift boot clip, ebrake handles, injeectors, every kind of switch, check panels, tweeters, turn signal housings, side markers, m42 rad hose, and some random stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    i don't have a hardtop, i have a ski rack for a hardtop.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    I also have leather sport seat tan color 8 out of 10. I will only bring if really interested I want $400.00 for both. I will try to post pics in a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Mike, whats the deal with the hardtop. Holla at me.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Guys I also have an E28 M-Tech 1 wing for sale. Insert is painted trim black.

    $120. If you want it PM me and I will bring.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 331is
    replied
    WTB

    Trunk roundel clean condition.
    Trunk tool pliers.
    Trunk Schnitzer badge/emblem.
    Seat belt seat connectors.
    Seat belt plastic cover for 2 door for pillar.
    Oil pan for M20.
    Shift boot.
    US ellipsoid drivers low-beam.
    High pressure hose from power steering pump to rack.

    Will trade for above or sell.
    LSD rear diff. Unknown gearing.
    Stock sealed beams.
    Gauge cluster.
    Buncha other stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    What are you looking to get for them?


    Taylor
    $100.00 each

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackout
    replied
    I haz a dash. 8.5 out of 10. Can be yours for $120....

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    I will have both right and left fenders for sale. Took them of my 89 coupe prior to junking it. Both down to just metal.
    What are you looking to get for them?


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • MR.LUGO
    replied
    I have a bronzit valance, condition prolly 6/10. Front bottom is pushed in a bit, could probably be pushed out. Some scratches. 20$, PM me.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    I will have both right and left fenders for sale. Took them of my 89 coupe prior to junking it. Both down to just metal.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Sounds like you need a Gurney bubble


    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    auto correct pwned you right there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...