Official Dockweiler FS/WTB Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mkcman17
    replied
    nigel, i have money for those fillers still.


    some possible shit available from me (if i can make it)

    complete clean cardinal coupe cards with pulls and pockets
    complete rear headrest brackets
    m60 265mm manual flywheel
    16x8 split lip meshies 5x114 and 4x100 adapters with lugs
    2 14" steelies with tires
    4 bottlecaps with tires
    16x7.5 konig lemans mesh with tires
    89 aw2 coupe 5spd clean title
    factory vert hardtop ski rack
    6 s5x con rods complete
    b27 crankshaft
    m20 afm
    4hp22 trans and torque converter
    885 parts head (bent valves)
    e34 short shifter (z3 length)
    late model e30 shift linkages

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Yeah it will hold with less clips but it won't take much to POP the lip off which means it might just do it on the freeway.

    And Nigel, wanna call it an even trade, early model filler for the AFM?_

    Leave a comment:


  • IRUNEDM
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    there are 10 needed to secure a lip entirely
    I have the lip installed but I have like 2-4 clips broken or missing.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    $30. But they are for early models only!!!!!! I have 9 left.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    there are 10 needed to secure a lip entirely

    Leave a comment:


  • IRUNEDM
    replied
    Originally posted by - jay
    Have a couple of black clips for the front valence to mount the i lip not sure if its the same for the iS lip. If people need them hit me up.
    According to realoem.com, they are the same for both lips. I need some but now sure how many. I will get back to you on that tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    how much, Nigel?

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    Wheel stud kit pre-order sale

    I will be taking paid pre-orders on my full line now to bring with me to the event for pick up. Shipping does not apply to this sale. I will also have a few 57mm and 80mm 4 and 5 lug kits w/ standard nuts for sale at the event but at the normal prices. So if you plan on purchasing anything besides 57mm or 80mm kits or would like to ensure that I have stock for you, please PM or email me BEFORE Friday 12/9 so we can work out the details and I can have them there for you.

    *I will have samples of the bullet nose 75mm and 90mm along with black zinc nuts. I will only bring full kits if they are pre-ordered and paid. Please email me if you are interested.

    Here is my sale thread for your reference:

    email/paypal: motorsporthardware@gmail.com

    Pre-order only sale:
    57mm w/standard chrome nuts: 4-lug $50, 5-lug $55
    80mm w/standard chrom nuts: 4-Lug $58, 5-lug $68
    Black 75mm and 90mm: Please email me BEFORE Friday 12/9
    Tuner/Spline drives, wheel locks: Please email me BEFORE Friday 12/9

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Anyone interested in early model plate fillers?

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Originally posted by IRUNEDM
    WTB: HVAC panel and 2 interior door handle trim
    I have an HVAC panel but I cut the pillars where the switches go for my EQ install above the radio. $15 I also have plenty of door handle trims $3 each. Let me know...and I'll bring the stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • - jay
    replied
    Have a couple of black clips for the front valence to mount the i lip not sure if its the same for the iS lip. If people need them hit me up.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Oh and I just found a hood so i should be good for the meet :D

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I just bought Some bushings dude, too bad you didn't post these up earlier

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Selling brand new IE Subframe bushings for $90




    Cost 90+shipping

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    If they aren't, I have a can of VHT Niteshadezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Leave a comment:

Working...