Official Dockweiler FS/WTB Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    Seriously Cam, what the fuck?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Holy giant pictures...

    Leave a comment:


  • PReta
    replied
    is trunk spoiler
    summit racing muffler 2.25in
    diving board trim
    15mm hubcentric wheel spacers

    Leave a comment:


  • KillaCam
    replied






    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    Talyor i totally forgot you had the daisies, lol. bauce
    Yeah man. They've just been sitting. I had plans for them then I just gave up.

    Hopefully someone wants them. I'll sell the ON THE CHEAP

    Leave a comment:


  • grippymonkey
    replied
    Rota RB 15x8 +4


    E30 Tool kit (almost complete)

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    I have a factory non-premium radio for sure, I'll have to go through my garage and see what else I have laying around

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Tan Door cards for coupe.
    Interior bits.
    Amber turn signals.
    After market radio.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThisGuy310
    replied
    1 weave with falken azeni rt615
    $50

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Talyor i totally forgot you had the daisies, lol. bauce

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by themoonman
    how much are the shirts going for i want one!
    $17 and $19, i only have limited stock left.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    piktars of my parts

    fogs



    sway bars



    powersteering reservoir and lines


    low beam lense



    fuel pressure regulators
    ebay



    ireland engineering



    headlight rings



    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • themoonman
    replied
    how much are the shirts going for i want one!

    if anyone wants to trade i have black kidney grills, looking for some chrome.
    also looking for zhp shift knob, is front lip

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I also have a set of four Mille Miglia Daisys. 4x100. could be some cool wheels to run as temp wheels or something. One wheel is bent but it could be fixed or run in the rear.

    Make me an offer on the wheels





    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    fuck yeah. great idea duder

    I will have Yakima Snowboard/ski attachments
    Early Glass foglamps
    two adjustable fuel pressure regulators
    (4) Ellipsoid rings black
    One low beam ellipsoid lense. GREAT SHAPE
    powersteering reservoir with lines
    m3 front sway bar
    20mm front sway bar
    stock 325is rear sway


    I have a ton of stuff but I cant remember it all. Post up what you need and I will check my stuff and see if I have it


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:

Working...