Official Dockweiler FS/WTB Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Abby are ur turns smokey?

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by IRUNEDM
    WTB: HVAC panel and 2 interior door handle trim
    I have trim for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRUNEDM
    replied
    WTB: HVAC panel and 2 interior door handle trim

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Barry, bring me a hood

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    Turn signal switch w/obc function $30
    Early tails $50 pair
    eS/iS rear spoilers $40 each
    Late ellipsoid fogs cracked make offer
    Glovebox latches $20
    Leather handbrake handles $10
    L shaped icv $20
    OBC $20
    SI board late $25
    Motometer cluster needs gears $40
    Heater core $30
    Glovebox with latch $40
    S14 resurfaced and lightened flywheel $120
    M tech 1 steering wheel no leather $40
    Let me know what u r looking for.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmerjon
    replied
    I have a bunch of parts I'll be bringing along with whatever accident brings with us...

    Let me know as I have tons of stuff and included in all that is the beginnings of a trailer project!!!

    Check my posts for what I have and what you need:




    AND TOOLS!!! Snap On/ Craftsman/ K-D/ SK

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I need a bronzit hood with good paint or a really straight hood of any color.

    Preferably a bronzit hood though.


    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • Zasz
    replied
    Wtb: 173 ecu.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by dvck
    Only if the deal includes a walk on the beach during the sunset
    I assumed that was part of the deal.

    90 minute walk on the beach with hand holding. Possibly hugs

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by Balleristic31
    And damn you travis, I wanted the pedals and turns :(
    I has turn signals too dammit.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Wtb- blower motor and resistor

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    early model brick fogs , cleaned up re wired nice - 35bux
    euro bosch smiley projectors;pair ( projectors ONLYY , understand this!! ) -60bux obo
    blk shift boot/OEM ebrake boot with metal shift knob combo -10bux
    stock vert springs - 10bux
    DDM h1 6k bulbs , used for 3months still in great shape , 10bux,
    epicenter digital bass control unit w/ AUX wires - 50bux obo

    or buy everything I have for 100bux :D


    update :m20 turbo stuff

    topside t3 adapter type manifold
    garrett "super 60" turbo ar.60/.63 , recently rebuilt clean!
    beat up FMIC
    BOV
    RRFPR
    brand new boost gauge
    Brand new Metric Blues
    early m20 water pump

    sure im forgetting stuff, pm for prices
    updated list

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    omar i might want that afm/ bracket. I need a untouched afm :d

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Will trade for RMs.

    Deal?
    Only if the deal includes a walk on the beach during the sunset

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    I have:

    lowtec 60mm front springs: $100
    3.73 case: $30
    Peerless 6.5 SLS speakers: $75

    Leave a comment:

Working...