Husco Arm Rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husco Arm Rest

I've got a Husco arm rest for sale in good condition but could use some new foam and upholstery for the resting pad. It has no flaws with its mounting and it slides back and forth very smoothly. It comes with all hardware that is pictured.

Here's a shot of what it could look like after being reupholstered:*NOTE the piece for sale DOES NOT have a cup holder*

ACTUAL PRODUCT:

The price is $100 shipped or $90 picked up in Ventura/Oxnard, California.

PM me if you have any questions. Or if you have my number, you can text me with any questions.

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

if you still have this next month around Jan. 7-10 ill take it

Comment

shipped or picked up? I realize it says youre from texas but I was just wondering.

Taylor
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

if only it had cupholders... >.<

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
          shipped or picked up? I realize it says youre from texas but I was just wondering.

Taylor
          pick up

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
            if only it had cupholders... >.<
            I'm pretty sure you can order the cup holder attachment directly from husco.

Originally posted by rstimpreza View Post
            pick up
            Cool man. I'm not really pushing to sell it very hard so chances are, it will still be around next weekend

Taylor

Comment

Working...
            X