Inland Empire E30s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inland Empire E30s

I've seen a few E30s in the area, however, I'm never in my E30 when I do.

I use my E30 primarily for work commutes...who wants to represent the IE?! haha. Maybe we can get something started in the area...Van Nuys / Signal Hill meets are a little too far.

san bernardino

Comment

Pomona

Comment

Woot...just came back from the yard and got me a new passenger fender, sunroof switch, e-brake center console, and two tweeter pods for the doors....it was a fun morning =)

Comment

Originally posted by GOT8SPD View Post
          Woot...just came back from the yard and got me a new passenger fender, sunroof switch, e-brake center console, and two tweeter pods for the doors....it was a fun morning =)
          Which yard

Comment

Which yard ? U go to ?

Comment

Ecology auto wrecking in Fontana off the 10 freeway and cherry. They have about 4 E30s there. I'm going back next Saturday probably to get a few more things =)

Btw, it was my first time going to a yard! Pretty cool experience!

Comment

moval
                84 318i drift car
                04 mk4 gti 1.8t
                96 e320
                63 plymouth valiant

Comment

nicce how much they charging for front fenders cuz i was gunna get 1 from the yard yesterday over here and they were trying to charge an arm and a leg for it

Comment

Ecology auto wrecking in Fontana off the 10 freeway and cherry. They have about 4 E30s there. I'm going back next Saturday probably to get a few more things =)

Btw, it was my first time going to a yard! Pretty cool experience!
                    I was there yesterday u see the red one in the back really clean I did u get the center comsole from that one?

Comment

Originally posted by StreetMafia21 View Post
                      nicce how much they charging for front fenders cuz i was gunna get 1 from the yard yesterday over here and they were trying to charge an arm and a leg for it
                      42 bucks for a fender...i think they charge also a $4 core.

Originally posted by rustieE30 View Post
                      I was there yesterday u see the red one in the back really clean I did u get the center comsole from that one?
                      Yeah the red one in the back was nice! I was gonna take the trunk lid too just so i can learn to do some body work prep, but then i closed it and couldn't get it to open...LOL. I took the center console, tweeter pods, sunroof switch, and AC button from it. I took the passenger fender from the gold/bronzit. I spent like 72 bucks including admission. I was happy. :)

Comment

nice, i didnt know there was that many e30s at those yards. im from redlands and i figured the san bern. junk yards whould suck so i usually go to the ontario ones. i might have to go soon. i need a few things even though im about to do a full suspension restore.

Comment

Reppin Riverside/Moval'ish.

The other 3 locals showed me the rout for hitting up all three of the good yards, Pick a part off the 60, Ontario off Milliken, and Ecology
                          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Temecula here. Finally got my E30 back on the road this weekend after nearly 1 year hiatus of transmission removals and clutch jobs. Eager to get it back up to the status it once was and roll to a meet or two.
                            sigpic
                            Parts Wanted
                            The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Lake Elsinore BAM !!!
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                              X