Just woke up, missed all teh meets.
    sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

cars and caffeine at club auto sport is going on right now

Comment

Ballsack.

Comment

Guys, can anyone each me about the whole EVAP system?

I failed both the visual inspection and functional check. The guy said my gas cap passed, and that when he checked the charcoal canister it was all good. When I talked to him he said he thinks it has something to do with the gas tank...

Any tips on how I can check which part failed, and why?

I do not know why it failed the visual check, but I really think it had to do with them being uneducated about the "check" light.

Comment

That's very strange.... When they tested mine they just did the roller test and tested the gas tank cap and said it was all good.

Comment

Spencer, where did you go?

The place I went pressurized the whole system and said there was a leak somewhere.

Are there places that only test the gas cap, cause my cap passed, and I passed the rollers....
              Last edited by mbonanni; 03-09-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

So the touring might be up for sale once I get my plates from New Mexico, if anyone might be interested. Should still be a couple months till then, but I'm realizing that I don't need two cars anymore and I'd rather have the e30 than the e34.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Anybody have a good front subframe they'd be willing to part with? I really want to get my front swaybar back on my car; insane amounts of body roll are not fun.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                    How do y'all like your m50s? Rare or Well Done?

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                    Can't tell what's going on here.... 0.0
                    I think i know, dude what for what ever reason trying to cut the strut tower as you can visibly see the cut mark. Sparks fly, ignites on some ish, dude panics, VAMOOSH. /E34

And it think thats an m60
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                      I think i know, dude what for what ever reason trying to cut the strut tower as you can visibly see the cut mark. Sparks fly, ignites on some ish, dude panics, VAMOOSH. /E30

And it think thats an m60
                      Take a closer look, that's an E34. Other than that, sounds about right to me, but I'd just be guessing.

Edit: Whoa, you just ninja'd me. Nice catch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Definitely an m60. Sucks, but at least it's not an e30. Haha.

Comment

Have a buddy back home looking for a set of 16" Borbet Type A's. Reps or authentic. Preferably staggered, but square can be had as well. If anyone's holding onto a set or knows of one available, shoot me a PM. Shpanks! ;)

Comment

sup folks

club autosport and the rest of the pics can be found in the other thread:

Comment

and some mighty mighty M6 and 635i pictures for kronus

Comment

Damn I missed out.... I see dat ltw e36
                                M3 too, I saw that same one at the Berkeley marina meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X