X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What meet?

Comment

the one near Milbrea bart
      an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post

I got 1 done to see what it would look like. I like it a lot just have no idea how to get the plastic cap to match the look. Any one have any input?
        I have a set of style 19's that I want to polish. Would you let me use it if I gave you some cash to replenish you compound supply?

1983 533i - in the middle of a m30b35 swap
        1986 528e - the DD
        1992 325i Vert

Comment

you mean you want to try? Plan on a lot of work. It takes way too much time. Trust me.
          But yeah Im sure we can work something out.
          Work We Do
          CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
          http://www.catuned.com

Comment

lovely... first drive in the e30 went terrible

Car is making horrid noises from the drivers side rear wheel(wheel bearing), the car is now stalling whenever I come to a stop, then surges and wants to die, uhm what else.. the belt is squealing because I'm pretty sure my water pump everything is bent from the accident.. and the temp guage only reads hot whilst I can put my hand on a cool radiator and radiator hoses/valve cover, the car makes no "noise" from the intake like I had hoped(ITB's = waste of my time/money), car is still slow, headlights aim into the sky

on a good note! The car is so lightweight that the PS delete isn't that big of a deal at all(very happy), the car's exhaust pops like my genitals when Dave pwns General Chat noobs, and the hood fits almost perfectly with the first try and doesn't make horrid noises when I pull back the hood latch like all e30's I hear. Also, I know which hose is squealing, because I did AC and PS delete It's like I don't even have to trouble shoot anymore.

Comment

wow thats nuts
              Work We Do

Comment

yeah, e30 ownership is.... interesting

Comment

Look at this Vlad is back at it again: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
                  Work We Do

Comment

hey kronos there is a roundie at the sunrise pnp in sac fenders looked good if i remeber
                    sigpic

my build thread:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=232324

Comment

man super late night....
                      literally jump started like 4 cars today, twice which were my own car.
                      eventful day to say the least -____-

Comment

haha. rain rain.. i guess you can hang around a lil more since won't be seeing you for like 9 months soon! LOL
                        91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                        ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Damn, I miss the bay.
                          I'm staying on campus for spring break: Day 1 and theres almost NO ONE here except a few athletes here and there.
                          Fucking terrible. I just went and did my laundry and want to get fucked up already.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by red_e30 View Post
                            hey kronos there is a roundie at the sunrise pnp in sac fenders looked good if i remeber
                            oo awesome

Sac's pretty far for me, though :(
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                              I saw this tii touring over heating at a Shell station on Lombard here in SF. Guy didnt want any help even though I had a trunk full of tools. I bet he just had to give his stuck thermostat a good knock with a plastic screw driver. He was driving his bosses car :nice:
                              haha, i know where the gas station is! my e30 was starting overheat ironically in that area before I replaced my fan clutch and thermostat

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Sup
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X