This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    Found it, thanks for reminding me about that thread Spence..
    No problem dude, glad I could help

Comment

bently ftw!

im tired, just finished a debate paper. night.

Patrick - IG:niicknac
      RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

Id like some 15x8 steelies, super stretched tired, slammed, and rusted e30.....

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
          Id like some 15x8 steelies, super stretched tired, slammed, and rusted e30.....
          hipster.

lol jk, go for it and tickle your fancy, I was looking for a place to widen my steelies and i kept getting refer to different shops. The last one I was referec to but havent checked yet is up north close to you. I believe its pete paulson motorsport.

http://www.petepaulsen.com/ give em a call and let me know LOL. Theyre in French Camp.
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Danny, size and price on those Apex? i<3 them
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Probably would have to ask like 1200 bucks or something. We can discuss it though if you're serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                Probably would have to ask like 1200 bucks or something. We can discuss it though if you're serious.
                also 17x8 or 9?
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

17x8 with 235/40/17 dunlop direzza star specs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                    Out of curiosity...kragen (now o'reilley's) on LG boulevard?
                    Yeah, I used to work at brracing next door. And I would go to kragens (I like that name better) everyday for work. I know everyone there and they give me a discount on everything

Comment

Danny ill have to get back to you on that. idk if they'll fit w/ those tires :/ vert fenders suck
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                        Danny ill have to get back to you on that. idk if they'll fit w/ those tires :/ vert fenders suck
                        Vert fenders are different? With a correct off set wheel you should be fine. I know the owner of apex wheels, and he specifically designed the arc-8 to fith the e30 with 235's with out rub

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                          mark massa, (GC mark on the forums) is running a 17x8 wheel if im not correct, and he has an mtech 2 vert as well,
                          his car is pretty damn low but i beleive yours is lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                            mark massa, (GC mark on the forums) is running a 17x8 wheel if im not correct, and he has an mtech 2 vert as well,
                            his car is pretty damn low but i beleive yours is lower.
                            im worred about the 235 being too wide under the rear fender. but if they dont rub i want them.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

They rub a bit on hard acceleration with my s50 but I rolled my fenders and they do it way less now. As in only if I have a full car AND get on the gas AND take a turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                hipster.

lol jk, go for it and tickle your fancy, I was looking for a place to widen my steelies and i kept getting refer to different shops. The last one I was referec to but havent checked yet is up north close to you. I believe its pete paulson motorsport.

http://www.petepaulsen.com/ give em a call and let me know LOL. Theyre in French Camp.
                                Haha I was jp.
                                I'll check them out.

Anyone have extra 15" tires?

Comment

Working...
                                X