Clear All

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
    This made my morning. Thank you lol
    - 98 M3 Cabrio
    Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
    Instagram: @herbreal
    Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

Contemplating on if I wanna paint the car LOL or save up for a swap. Ya guys think for a nub like me I should go s52 which I am fairly confident I can do or go all out and tackle a s54 itll take some more time but not sure if the itll be worth it overall.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
        The rubber gasket seal? Car had 13 of em. I'm getting all new seals so if you're talking bout that let me know I could send you one.
        yes please! do you have new ones? I will send you a PM of my address now. Thank you thank you!
        - 98 M3 Cabrio
        Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
        Instagram: @herbreal
        Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

paint first
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            paint first
            Any particular reasoning for paint first?
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              Any particular reasoning for paint first?
              bc then you can get paint all over the engine when you do the bay and then have a clean bay to put a swap in.
              like my bay

Wire-harness installation by Eric Berger, on Flickr
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

i dont think josh is going that nuts

Comment

^+1 haha. I say swap first. Just because.
                  sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

idk why people need more power than a strong M20. there have only been a few times that i wanted another 50hp but at the cost of the sound, i just couldnt do.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Yea I aint dat ballin to go full on paint LOL. Ill just rattle can the bay the same color I want the car painted when doing the swap.
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

idk why people need more power than a strong M20. there have only been a few times that i wanted another 50hp but at the cost of the sound, i just couldnt do.
                        Could just be the desire to say "I did this". Every time I tally up how much I've spent buying parts for my stupid head swap I remember I could have just swapped in a b25 and been done with it, but this is a "just because" project so fck it.
                        sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Originally posted by canakami View Post
                          Could just be the desire to say "I did this". Every time I tally up how much I've spent buying parts for my stupid head swap I remember I could have just swapped in a b25 and been done with it, but this is a "just because" project so fck it.
                          i fell ya. right now im sitting on 56-60k into my 3 e30s
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

I love the vibe these clubs have,but Wow the djs at faces/factor 9/ suck!

Showed up at 1130,there was like 20people on the floor at 1215, the floor was dead.
                            The last few times it seems more like a ego trip then reading your crowd,and understanding that you cant play what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                              I love the vibe these clubs have,but Wow the djs at faces/factor 9/ suck!

Showed up at 1130,there was like 20people on the floor at 1215, the floor was dead.
                              The last few times it seems more like a ego trip then reading your crowd,and understanding that you cant play what you want.
                              if you arent clubbing in SF, your doing it wrong. been to a bunch in SJ and other lesser cities and they always suck. and even then you can only go friday/sat nights
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

if you arent clubbing in SF, your doing it wrong. been to a bunch in SJ and other lesser cities and they always suck. and even then you can only go friday/sat nights
                                Im looking foward to going to the ruby skye in june, My friend will be playing there. "link in sig"

The last few times here in sac ive been,Arziona has clearly dominated,which is sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X