• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take 130 up to the Lick Observatory.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
      I'm in Fremont for this week, visiting from LA. Where are the good roads around here? I've been up and down highway 9 many times, but that's like 30 min in the southbay – I've been there twice already this week!

HALP
      Sierra rd in San Jose to calaveras in milpitas and take calaveras to Sunil, take miles canyon rd and that drops you off in newark

Comment

Damn that sucks! sorry you have to see fremont.
        lolz but head a tad north and you're in wonderland.

grizzly peak blvd, skyline road, redwood rd, canyon rd, and the many roads in the vicinity.
        ^that is just the immediate east bay area, in the areas of: oakland, castro valley, berkeley, contra costa county...

there is TONS more in the Pennisula, South bay, North bay.

if you venture up past the golden gate bridge, i HIGHLY recommend bolinas-fairfax road.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

oh wait go to the peninsula too if ur in the area.
          across the san mateo bridge.

canada road up to woodside. kings mountain, old la honda, skyline, just to name a few.
          there are so many roads off shooting from those that are beautiful, and fun.

beware of cyclists.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
            Shrink wrap and take to USPS. I have shipped Jeep Fender flares that exact way. Granted Jeep flares can take alot of abuse and still look good . Door Cards? Maybe not so much. Insure for twice the value = Profit
            this man is smart.

Comment

MY ROCKER ARM HAS BEEN FIXED!!! If I hadn't broken it on the Friday before Memorial Day it would have been fixed long ago.
              sigpic

Comment

gj travis. what rock was it?
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Sup guys, what cheap brand of catalytic converters do you recommend? Would a trip to muffler shop and have them weld a new one advisable?

Comment

the only cheap way to go it get a new Y pipe to 2.5" cat. should run you $200
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Drive the 17! Its fun but there are many cops so don't pass 10 MPH on speed limit.

Comment

Going to do a lot of work on my e30 tomorrow.

Anyone know how to push in new CAB's into the bracket. Will I have to visit a press shop tomorrow?
                        - Looking for my power steering mount brackets for my 91 318is since the PO completely took alla that off >:( . I looked at the Pick n Pull inventory and looks like I will be making a trip to Stockton (one hour away) to go see if I can score the mounts for the power steering pump plus the bolts and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by Eydreeyun View Post
                          Sup guys, what cheap brand of catalytic converters do you recommend? Would a trip to muffler shop and have them weld a new one advisable?
                          When my car failed smog this is the one I got. I also got the borla proXS muffler. lets just say it was a great improvement!:-)

Free Shipping - MagnaFlow California Universal Fit 30000 Catalytic Converters with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Catalytic Converters at Summit Racing.

Comment

Who's going to the track today

Comment

Eric, I got lucky. It was the easiest one. All I had to pull was my cap and rotor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                                i wanna come with.
                                pick me up on the way dood
                                On my last day you can come. Probably next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X