This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by white318ibmw View Post
    Hey im looking for a good running M20 or M42 and a getrag 240 for sale. Its gonna be for this little guy. Please PM me if you know of any.

No affliation

but they reduced the price bro by 700, lol

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I know that engine swaps that are legal in CA are to come from the same make and model either from the same year or newer but does that pertain to engines that were only available in CA or US?

i.e. s50b30(US) vs s50b32(Euro)

I guess I am basically asking is it Cali legal to swap a s50b32 into our e30s?
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
        I know that engine swaps that are legal in CA are to come from the same make and model either from the same year or newer but does that pertain to engines that were only available in CA or US?

I pretty sure that engine dosnt pass smog, cuse of the headers

Comment

it is not, donor engine has to be from a car that was sold in Cali.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

the s50b32 was never allowed in the US there for you cant run it here. esp in CA where we have smog tests.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

unless you swap in original engine for smog then swap out for the next 2 years LOL and keep repeating it
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

My nips are so hard this morning. CJ must be thinking bout me...

Comment

someone needs to be spit on "Oliver.R - 'might be bmwless soon lulz'"
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    end of an eruh

he should buy one of mine
                    cars beep boop

Comment

I don't get it, is he selling the M?
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                        Really? Jeez Oliver.

Comment

Guys quick! 1991 318is with 140k mileage.

What Mobil 1 engine oil type should i use? I was thinking 10w-40 but I can't find it!

Any specific power steering Fluid as well?

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                            So I quit smoking today.

Withdrawal sucks but the habit was starting to make me feel very unhealthy.

Those of you who don't smoke- don't start.
                            Congrats!
                            Never took to the cigs myself.

I smoke primarily Premium Cigars so I'm a non-inhaler and enjoy the ritual and the journey. Its quite relaxing and contemplative.

Smoking cigarettes is a puff , puff, puff game to inject as much addictive nicotine into the blood stream as possible. I would not smoke sub par tobacco that has tons of additives creating god knows what in terms of smoke content. Pure tobacco leaf from boutique crops is an entirely different animal!

A nice rested stick from an ISOM is where its at!

Medium Body Boutique Nicuraguan or Dominican Puro's are my everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
                              Guys quick! 1991 318is with 140k mileage.

What Mobil 1 engine oil type should i use? I was thinking 10w-40 but I can't find it!

Any specific power steering Fluid as well?

Walmart!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-Hi...l5=pla&veh=sem

Comment

You can run it all day long in Nevada in a County that does not have smog requirements. In those counties there is no detailed inspection of engine just a look over it and then they check to make sure the VIN lines up on the locations it should be posted on the car. NO SMOG INSPECTIONS is where its at! Ive got all my vehicles registered in NV. Damn you can run an out of hood blower all day long and nobody gives a shite. Its the old west just over the Cali /NV border baby!

Team America! - F Ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X