• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    [ATTACH]72794[/ATTACH]

Living the life.
    those guys ruin everything they touch.
    and that was 100% that they "beat" jessy james at the bike building contest

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
    Need some good ideas on a paint scheme for the pods for my David Clarks. I have the M colors but don't quite know which way I should go with it.
    da fuk u talking about?
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      da fuk u talking about?
      I'm talking about my headset for work. Looking for some paint scheme ideas with the M colors i have for them.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

hey Eric text me I lost your number?!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

those guys ruin everything they touch.
          and that was 100% that they "beat" jessy james at the bike building contest

da fuk u talking about?
          It's not my ankle Eric, it's my leg bone that holds the ankle together. So there gonna screw a plate to my broken leg holding it all together, so that my ankle will have the same alignment of my ankle and tendons as I did before the accident.

Comment

pants i think u misquoted me
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

pants i think u misquoted me
              Naw not really I was just responding to the top part not the bottom.

Comment

the top part was at gasmonkeygarage. not about your broken leg.

pants, let me guess you are on pain meds?
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

yeah waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that show, so annoying. Only thing good is the asian lady who rapes them in prices and threatens them
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Ohhhh hahahhaha! I forgot that was included in the pic, and yeah I'm on half dose of my pain meds, weenin off them for now until I have surgery :/.

I like watching the gas monkey guys. And sue is waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesing hilarious.

Comment

Must be Oxy? Oh that Oxy! When I was on it there was some amazing moments of euphoria. That stuff can be bad ju-ju though if you develop a penchant for it as I almost did.

Comment

Originally posted by salvuhdor View Post
                        What will be the price of a 1991 318is in good condition with >180k miles in a decade?
                        Exactly 6 thousand 4 hundred thirty eight dollars and 6 cents.

That what they go for. Not a penny less.

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                          Must be Oxy? Oh that Oxy! When I was on it there was some amazing moments of euphoria. That stuff can be bad ju-ju though if you develop a penchant for it as I almost did.
                          Lol nope. Norco's. I hate the way they make me feel.

Comment

Exactly 6 thousand 4 hundred thirty eight dollars and 6 cents.

That what they go for. Not a penny less.
                            Finnally a response I was looking for. What time machine did you use?

Comment

I took a vicodin in the middle of a bike race because my knee was killing me. It was the only thing anyone had. At the time I had a 5 minute gap on the front of the field. One lap later I was off the back. (It was a lap race with each lap being about 10 miles, we did about 70 miles) 20 miles later I was positive I saw a flying purple elephant and it was chasing me. It turned out to be a UC Davis rider and we ended up sprinting for the finish against each other. Apparently it was the sloppiest sprint anyone had ever seen me do. I beat the guy for the last point.

Doing a 70 mile road race in the rain on vicodin is a bad idea.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Well, tomorrow I am heading off to New Mexico for an extended backpacking trip. I might have internet on the way out, but if I don't I'll see you guys in a couple weeks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X