• Show
Clear All

Which hills? Text me later.
    sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
      im down
      not sure if it's too far for ya. but pm me your # if you wanna come along.
      i'd love to see your m3.
      btw...i started taking le peu joe apart yesterday :p

Originally posted by canakami View Post
      Which hills? Text me later.
      oakland/berkeley hills bruh! we're going in a few hours! (me and my homie w/ an ae86).
      might have seen him at the woodside bbq meet last summer.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

anyone know a local injector rebuild place?
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          anyone know a local injector rebuild place?

his turnaround is very fast
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            not sure if it's too far for ya. but pm me your # if you wanna come along.
            i'd love to see your m3.
            btw...i started taking le peu joe apart yesterday :p

oakland/berkeley hills bruh! we're going in a few hours! (me and my homie w/ an ae86).
            might have seen him at the woodside bbq meet last summer.
            that's way too far

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              he just shut his operation down
              cars beep boop

Comment

oh man. he's literally the only person that i knew of that rebuilt them for a fair price
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
                  its my BDAY! ill take any unwanted parts guys ;)
                  Uh, Happy B Day! Ive got a new throttle body gasket for an M20 that you can have. :)

Oh, Go to Dennys in Campbell for a free meal. I think Baskin Robbins also does free scoops. Hit up the web for free stuff on your B Day and rape those retailers!

Comment

www.dynospotracing.com
                    $135 3run then let it cool and then 2 more runs
                    there was only about 2hp difference

we didnt do any tuning. i was just wanting to know the health of the engine and the guy a dynosport is a huge e30 M3 dude, and says he has a chip he designed for the s14 on 91 octane. (ill probably give it a try once i pay off the car.)
                    *stock engine, no chip, no mods*

ya same here. it was pretty loud then on a road trip it got louder and louder, now it's deafening in the cabin
                    Yup that'l do it! Rust bucket of a muffler for sure. Drop the exhaust. Cut a plate and weld it on -patch style. Saves $ . Ive got some plate that you can have . Its thick though at 3/8 ". I have 3 " and 4 ". Just picked it up for some Jeep seat retrofits that I am working o

I may have some thinner wall stuff.

Comment

That's too bad. I think I need to have mine rebuilt.
                      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                        Yup that'l do it! Rust bucket of a muffler for sure. Drop the exhaust. Cut a plate and weld it on -patch style. Saves $ . Ive got some plate that you can have . Its thick though at 3/8 ". I have 3 " and 4 ". Just picked it up for some Jeep seat retrofits that I am working o

I may have some thinner wall stuff.
                        i cant drop the exhaust thx to the PO who welded the mid to rear GRRRRR

and i dont have a welder.

i'll get the stromung soon
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

I need the whole nine yards for the exhaust. My cats have been dragged through the dirt and any other raised surface a few too many times and have a few leaks, the muffler isn't quite as bad but there are some rust holes forming.

I'd love to do the VSR stainless center section into a Sromung but I don't know the cat section will pass smog (numbers wise it should be fine, visual inspection is another story, its not a CARB legal cat) On top of that, its stupid expensive. $500 for a muffler? Seriously? WTF? Its a few pieces of stainless steel. I did the whole exhaust system on the Datsun including an Borla XR1 muffler for $300, all custom bent. $875 for the center section, sure, its all stainless and the cats aren't cheap, but still. Sure its lighter and should last for ever but for nearly $900, I think its a little high.

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally willing to spend the $ for a top quality part, but some of these things are ridiculous.

Will
                          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Brake calliper broke completely off today. Ripped through the wheels and ended up on the side of the road and nearly killed me. Oh yeah and that was on the new to me e30 I got today...

Feedback!
                            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

How does a brake caliper just break off? Did it make any odd noises when you were on the brakes before, such as a clunk when you hit the brakes and another when you got off them? Its always a good idea to give a new car a once over before you drive it far. When I bought my M3 up in Canada, I had a shop give it a quick once over, they found a couple little things that could have made my trip home suck. Once I got it home, I found a lot of things that could have been trouble (and a lot of really bad mechanical work that was supposedly done by a shop.) You never know what you have till you get it home and give the car a good once over yourself.

It sucks that your new car sounds like its pretty messed up. Its good that you weren't seriously hurt. I guess any landing that you walk away from is a good landing. I seriously hope you had some sort of insurance on it, and I really hope they don't screw you.

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

i cant drop the exhaust thx to the PO who welded the mid to rear GRRRRR

and i dont have a welder.

i'll get the stromung soon
                                i can weld,

Comment

Working...
                                X