this is 100% bullshit

2 weeks will be a year since i paid for them
    I call scammer. I hope not.
    - 98 M3 Cabrio
    Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
    Instagram: @herbreal
    Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

is it just the bolsters that need finishing? Did he finish the centers? Maybe he could send what is finished so we can get those installed

Comment

he also made the rear set for a 2dr. even tho i was VERY clear it was a 4dr. so he has to remake that
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Did he do the upper half with the fold down armrest / ski pass through?

Comment

Originally posted by td325ic View Post
            idk he didnt respond
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by td325ic View Post
              I think Todd should start making its now. lol we should crowdfund is venture

Comment

kevin chin is such a tool

Comment

Just traded rufflez some hippie lettuce for k8 relay. :)

Comment

Kevin Chin is the biggest lagger ever. I never heard anything good about his customer service. Too bad the other BMW upholstery guy turned out to be a pedo and went to prison.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

F'ed in the A with NO LUBE!

I cant believe that after he took so long to get your MTech II interior upholstery to you that you went back to him for more interior work for the 4 Door?

Talk about being "strung along". Thanks for posting as it lets others know what kind of business is being conducted. Or not conducted! That Blows Balls! This is far from poor customer service. This is NO service! Wish my hot rod upholstery guy was still doing some sick interiors so I could hook you up. He's done!

I kinda wanna hear the pedo story. I actually used to Mountain Bike with a guy that was convicted of sex with an underage girl/date rape kinda deal.

I had no friggen idea and it seems most everyone else knew and I asked him why some people treated him with contempt and over all disrespect. He gave me some "haters" type story and I figured that was plausable. Then my girlfriend was seeing a patient that worked in the same place he did and told her to get me to check the Megan's Law website where sex offenders have to register. BAM! There was his picture.

Never spoke to the guy again from that day forward.

One of the weirdest out of left field things that I have ever been through. Biz R

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                        kevin chin is such a tool
                        I disagree. Tools DO WORK!

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                          I disagree. Tools DO WORK!

LOL!
                          BURN!kelso IMG.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            he also made the rear set for a 2dr. even tho i was VERY clear it was a 4dr. so he has to remake that
                            Dude probably just gets stoned out of his mind and meticulously makes seat covers while ignoring things like customers

Comment

who else isnt sleepy?
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

I'm awake for some reason. Probably bc was chillin at tanforan meet till 2.
                                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X