This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steven View Post
    Yeah, after I do my s50 swap and get my car repainted, I'll trade you for your m3 and you won't have to worry about breaking it.
    +10 on top and we'll talk

m3 stock = e30+s54 or e30+e30m3 5lug+s52

S50's are stupid cheap, the whole swap can be done for less than 4k

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    I've never heard anyone bitch so much about having an m3.
    you've never spent 5 hours on the road in one. my dad hates it, my friend mark hates it and both are constantly telling me to sell it. so i come here and post shit cause that's all i hear from people is that they dont like the S2000/civic sound it makes
    Last edited by Cabriolet; 09-11-2013, 10:29 AM.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      +10 on top and we'll talk

Super shitty slow m3 stock with no torque that I love to bitch about = e30+s54 or e30+e30m3 5lug+s52

Comment

s2000 makes a beautiful sound

Comment

Super shitty slow m3 stock with no torque that I love to bitch about
          ok lets race for pinks. first one to 120mph wins

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
          M20b31 makes a beautiful sound
          fixed
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Woah... You're actually giving your m3 some well deserved credit. Hallelujah!

:D

Comment

my car is loud and sounds dope
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Woah... You're actually giving your m3 some well deserved credit. Hallelujah!

:D
                dont get me wrong. at 85mph+ the car is amazing. on back roads the car is amazing, at autoX the car is amazing. for someone who is quitting their job and going back to school an m3 is not amazing. a beater, reliable car is perfect. plus did you hear the sound of that 2.7L m20?

this winter im going to cure all the rust on the car and maybe upgrade to late model fuel tank and pump
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Sounds like you should've sold the m3 and not the mtech.

And yeah that m20 sounded amazing. I still want an m30...

Comment

Sounds like you should've sold the m3 and not the mtech.

And yeah that m20 sounded amazing. I still want an m30...
                    why not get a 535i then? the M30 is sex
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

I prefer the look of the e30. I ultimately need to finish my four door before I ever think about getting another car.

Comment

The #1 thing i like about my e30 is that i can drive the piss out of it, not worry how many miles im putting on it, and that no matter what happens to it it will take less than $1k to have it running again.

Comment

I prefer the look of the e30. I ultimately need to finish my four door before I ever think about getting another car.
                          that's what i said but, than a $1500 eta said it wanted to be friends
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Wtf... you paid $1500 for that euro bumpered car?

My dad actually has an old mazda truck that a neighbor gave us, and I would loovvee to swap in an m42 or m20 into it, bag it, and put some nice wheels on it. If anything that would probably be my next project.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                              Ok it is more like
                              1. I don't have the money to buy it atm but I know it is high mileage
                              2. I only have space for one car and already own one extra that I don't have space for
                              3. I already have a better dd and a more fun car, and this one would likely break and take all my money

And I still want to buy it because I am stupid with bmws just like the rest of you who think it is a good idea :p
                              i think it's a good idea for you to buy it and get rid of your e46 (assuming that both cars satisfy the requirement of "fun sedan"- if you have other requirements, idk what they are).

even with high mileage, it has a chance of gaining value, unlike the newer car, which will only continue to depreciate.

(goddamn i am good at rationalizing buying moar cars)
                              past:
                              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:
                              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Wtf... you paid $1500 for that euro bumpered car?

My dad actually has an old mazda truck that a neighbor gave us, and I would loovvee to swap in an m42 or m20 into it, bag it, and put some nice wheels on it. If anything that would probably be my next project.
                                on fully GC, condor PS delete, Z3 short shift and motor trans mounts and great tires.

need paint, im going to convert to late model cooling, give it cheap paint job and smile all the way to work and back. I Fing love ETAs

see it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/43859025@N08/
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X