• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    s38b36?

if so it has way more torque than your 330i
    B35

And it has a bit more...... above 4 grand. It also weighs a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      As far as I know the trophys are what the mkII gti vw came with. They came in many different colors/trim. Black and grey like golde30 has, helios (diff colors), and light bkuish grey and darkish grey. I mean look at these things in an e30. They are perfect...I think this may be jandersons e30? Or Jean's? Idk, who cares. They are sick.
      that's josh's car

Comment

What's his username?

I am pretty damn sure he sold those seats with the brackets for ~$300. I may be thinking of a diff member though.

I think what makes golde30's trophys worth more is the color. Which I understand. I personally have seen a black/grey for sale for $150 for a set. Driver bolster was a little crushed and had a split seam. Not that big of a problem and at a great price.

Comment

Okay quick little research. Trophy are the ls-b with black bolsters and grey inserts, such as what golde30 has. The seats in the pic I posted of Josh's (janderson's) are considered mk2 recaros/ls-b. Overall they all are the same seat just different fabric.

Comment

That is your godly admin, formerly janderson, mr anderson, eurospeed88 or something... Now hugo shteeglitz

Comment

Yeah he has changed his name multiple times cause me to forget sometimes.

Either way. I want those seats. His interior is amazing. I want it. Mismatched color carpet, panels, seats and all.

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

just got hit.... I went inside Walgreens to grab a drink and I came out to that... No note no justice lol My driver side is super tucked now! And the the exaust was too low to get hit I think it went under the persons car... Also now ill have to rattle the whole rear section black
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Oh lame. That sucks dude am i am sorry so i will hold back my opinion of your exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                      Okay quick little research. Trophy are the ls-b with black bolsters and grey inserts, such as what golde30 has. The seats in the pic I posted of Josh's (janderson's) are considered mk2 recaros/ls-b. Overall they all are the same seat just different fabric.
                      the ones u posted are 1/2 the price and arent rare at all. td325ic may have a set to sell. he has hookups on the weirdest stuff.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Just saw that on ig... I came to post. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
                          just got hit.... I went inside Walgreens to grab a drink and I came out to that... No note no justice lol My driver side is super tucked now! And the the exaust was too low to get hit I think it went under the persons car... Also now ill have to rattle the whole rear section black
                          Sucks man... People these days.

Feedback!
                          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

seat pron.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Not sure if I want a 16gb or 32gb 5S in black

Comment

Galaxy >

Comment

Working...
                                X