This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    some sort of old, terrible british car. There's a right hand drive jag by my warehouse if you're interested
    do want
    an extremely pugnacious, snarly little bastard of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      sick and at work, anyone else?
      Not sick but sleep deprived at work, but for some reason I have way more energy than normal. Today is pretty awesome actually :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
        Not sick but sleep deprived at work, but for some reason I have way more energy than normal. Today is pretty awesome actually :)
        Because its spring break!! Feels good not spending my whole day at school

Comment

Better enjoy what's left of a dry day guys! Damn rain's coming back!

Comment

Originally posted by e30serg View Post
            Better enjoy what's left of a dry day guys! Damn rain's coming back!
            boooooooooooooo
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

What's going on in the Bay tonight? I heard the rain will be coming..

On the other hand, who in the Bay Area is familiar with m42s?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                boooooooooooooo
                Looks like it'll be the m42 in the rain tomorrow. that's always fun. Unfortunately the hardtop likes to leak all over me.
                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Hasnt hit us in northbay yet :wootwoot:

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                    I sold my Jeep today. What do I buy?
                    New idea, Peel p50.

I like the rain.

Comment

Hope it doesnt rain too hard tomorrow.. Driving to Davis and my tires have lots of camber wear

Comment

Dammit i just remembered this. Now i feel obligated to get some pants on and lay a towel over the driver's seat of my dad's car (blue in sig, the 318i i mentioned in my last post) in case it rains. Why am I more responsible than him?

UPDATE: GODDAMMIT. I decided that the pants and shirt are optional, so i went out there with a towel wearing nothing but boxers that go halfway down my thighs. As I go out a truck that i've never seen before drives buy and sees me (and I know most cars in the neighborhood). Then of course i grabbed the wrong fucking e30 key, so i had to run back inside. Then i went out again with the right key, and as I'm trying to unlock a car from the trunk, my elderly neighbor that I don't really know is randomly fucking walking his dogs at 11 on a monday night. That was a fucking awkward hello.
                        Last edited by Vivek; 03-26-2012, 11:12 PM.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

My car alarm went off about 2 am a couple months ago when it was realllyy cold and I ran outside in my boxers. I didn't see anyone, but holy shit it was cold.

Comment

you guys are weenies,
                            i go out side in my boxers for anything, night or day i could give less shits.
                            and if it's night time and i have to pee, i pee on my bushes in my front yard, way more enjoyable.

Comment

I'm pissed at my dad. He's going to a shop to do a fucking oil change (among other things) because he has to reset the light and he's too embarrassed to have them reset it without having them do the oil change. And on top of all that, I've been telling him that his oil service AND inspection lights have been on since the day he got the car, and now he's all pissed because the inspection light "just" turned on. He says he has 'no clue what an inspection could entail'. I've told him like 50 times that I have a PDF of fucking EXACTLY what an inspection entails. There are some things that I agree it's easier to just take it to a shop to do especially since he has a $50 off Rays BMW. But wasting that $50 on an oil change....

So does anyone know how to reset the light without taking it somewhere?

tl;dr My dad's voluntarily wasting money and complaining about it.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Are you talking about the yellow inspection light?

Just Google e30 reset inspection .light or something like that and there are tons of write ups. I just recently reset mine. No need to take it to a shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X