Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perhaps steven's butt would hurt less if mblah stopped molesting it so vigorously and unrelentingly..

in other news what cars are good
    cars beep boop

Comment

I saw a video recently that promotes the Range Rover pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
        Man, you're taking this too seriously. I am just messing with you. I just know it makes you mad.

Seriously though I searched and found tons of threads/opinions...
        I am. But you do it every time I ask a question and it's starting to piss me off. If there are great threads, be productive and link them.

Feedback!
        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Mboner is the definition of an intarwebz troll... Gotta learn to ignore his posts and move onto the next.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
            Mboner is the definition of an intarwebz troll... Gotta learn to ignore his posts and move onto the next.
            What'd you run on the s50?

Feedback!

Comment

here's some (maybe) nice 17's: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/4085171424.html
              cars beep boop

Comment

;D

I was going to buy those Azev's a couple months ago. I believe they are for sale on this forum also. I may be mistaken though. There are some of the Esm 002's (compomotive replica type) for like $300 Close to me.

I want them.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                  What'd you run on the s50?
                  E28 m5 hexagonal mounts. Some ppl say they are garbage, but i have been running the same mounts forever.

Comment

;D

I was going to buy those Azev's a couple months ago. I believe they are for sale on this forum also. I may be mistaken though. There are some of the Esm 002's (compomotive replica type) for like $300 Close to me.

I want them.
                    Those Azev belong to pandaboo

Comment

Those Azev belong to pandaboo
                      Yup. I did a quick little search and found that out..

Comment

Over winter break I am going to plan a trip for my friends and I up to Tahoe. I am looking at a few cabins, and they all seem relatively cheap, and fair condition/size. I will probably have a group of 10+ people, and I cannot seem to find anything to compensate for this large of group.

Has anyone had any experience going with a large group up to Tahoe and staying in a cabin? What cabins were they?

If I can't find anything we will probably just stay in a hotel or on a ski resort.

Comment

Over winter break I am going to plan a trip for my friends and I up to Tahoe. I am looking at a few cabins, and they all seem relatively cheap, and fair condition/size. I will probably have a group of 10+ people, and I cannot seem to find anything to compensate for this large of group.

Has anyone had any experience going with a large group up to Tahoe and staying in a cabin? What cabins were they?

If I can't find anything we will probably just stay in a hotel or on a ski resort.
                          You could try searching and get a plethora of answers I am sure.

J'sayiinn

Feedback!

Comment

Nonono yung won. U mist da poynt.

I has cants fynd aye large caben. I can has onli fynd small cabens.

Gud tri, U stil has no sweg.

And oopsers. I meant 20+ people. realistically around 15-20 though.

Comment

Nonono yung won. U mist da poynt.

I has cants fynd aye large caben. I can has onli fynd small cabens.

Gud tri, U stil has no sweg.

And oopsers. I meant 20+ people. realistically around 15-20 though.
                              Ask e30vert he has a house up there and can probably point you in the right direction...

Feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                                Ask e30vert he has a house up there and can probably point you in the right direction...
                                I don't like your condescending tone. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X