This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning gents and lady.
    phreshkid i feelya about selling the rides. i've regretting selling every car i have sold tho. the kid that bought my vert lives in south sac and im hoping he joins the crowd up there. and it sounds like hes getting it maintained at RyanG's so heck, it's probably in better hands than living with me.

i still need asap: late model fog lights and rear premium speakers, black and complete.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

E30 died this morning while I was driving. Had to push it to the side of the road by myself :( started up again then tried driving home and did the same thing. Let it warm up a little more then drove it back home. It used to do it in really warm weather but ever since I got the top end rebuilt it runs really strong. Any idea what it is?
      '90 Alpine White M3
      OEM Hella Smoked Euro Smileys | OEM Headlamp Washers | Startec Tail Lights |
      EVO III Undertray | EVO III Front Lip | '92 DTM CF Gurney Flap | Recaro N'Joys |
      Ground Control Coilovers | OZ Futuras

DD: '97 Alpine White M3/4/5

Comment

why don't you get the speakers in any color and dye them

Comment

Originally posted by SteadyAim. View Post
          E30 died this morning while I was driving. Had to push it to the side of the road by myself :( started up again then tried driving home and did the same thing. Let it warm up a little more then drove it back home. It used to do it in really warm weather but ever since I got the top end rebuilt it runs really strong. Any idea what it is?
          what does it do when it dies?

Comment

SteadyAim. my friend had this happen on his e30 from a demobilizer alarm system. what are the symptoms before it dies?

try swapping out the main relay
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

on a positive note, I finally fixed my shitty idle issue, car purrs like a s14 should

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                morning gents and lady.
                phreshkid i feelya about selling the rides. i've regretting selling every car i have sold tho. the kid that bought my vert lives in south sac and im hoping he joins the crowd up there. and it sounds like hes getting it maintained at RyanG's so heck, it's probably in better hands than living with me.

i still need asap: late model fog lights and rear premium speakers, black and complete.
                I got you on the speakers.

Feedback!
                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                  I got you on the speakers.
                  cool now just fogs. ill pick them up Sat from you
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Just stalls. I was rolling at 40 and didn't realize it shut off until the throttle didn't do anything. Not really any symptoms. Everything sounds fine when it's idle.
                    '90 Alpine White M3
                    EVO III Undertray | EVO III Front Lip | '92 DTM CF Gurney Flap | Recaro N'Joys |

Comment

what did you have to do to get it restarted? does the alternator light go on your dash when it shuts off?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                        what did you have to do to get it restarted? does the alternator light go on your dash when it shuts off?
                        I waited maybe a couple minutes then started up again. It's not overheating though.. No the light doesn't show up
                        '90 Alpine White M3

Comment

my car was doing something similar, I had 2 wires loose inside my fuse box but my car wouldn't turn on afterwards, im stumped since there is no symptoms

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                            my car was doing something similar, I had 2 wires loose inside my fuse box but my car wouldn't turn on afterwards, im stumped since there is no symptoms
                            Could it be something with the fuel?
                            '90 Alpine White M3

Comment

it could be. get a fuel pressure reader and T the fuel line and check the pressure. but it could be the KPS also failing. or the fuel relay.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

3of of my e30's did this same thing and the e36 as well.
                                Turn out to be the fuel pump in all of them
                                1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
                                1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
                                1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
                                1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
                                2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
                                2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
                                2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
                                2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Working...
                                X