Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed one of my tail lights is darker than the other. I've had the car for more than two years now and I never noticed.
    sigpic

Comment

my dad's car is the same way. the left is darker than the right
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
        my dad's car is the same way. the left is darker than the right
        Really? That's exactly how mine are. Were the darker ones stock on an m-tech or something?
        sigpic

Comment

I think I just saw the nicest 325IX I've ever seen. I don't have a clue as to what color it was. Kinda looked like a super dark green with a very light metallic flake. No dings, dents, or other imperfections. Panel fit was perfect as well. Just a super clean car with some guy in his late 40s driving it.

Will
          '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
          '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
          '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
              Really? That's exactly how mine are. Were the darker ones stock on an m-tech or something?
              no sure. they are bmw but the car had almost 20 years of unknown history
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

hopefully i don't get way more people than expected this Sat, just finished costco run today...

Event by Leo Chan on Saturday, October 26 201323 posts in the discussion.

Leo

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  no sure. they are bmw but the car had almost 20 years of unknown history
                  I'm just wondering how my car ended up with two different colored ones. I have to assume that at some point one was replaced, but since one is darker were they both smoked slightly at some point or something? If the darker ones were an oem option then I may try to get another dark one, I need to take a better look at them tomorrow in the sunlight to see what I like better though.
                  sigpic

Comment

hai guys.

new job is great. i couldnt be more happy!

how is everyone doin?

Comment

Did we ask you Spence? No. Thanks for sharing though. I'm lost, what is your new job?

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                        Also yes my friends vert got cut twice in 1 year so lame. I WISH THEY WIOULD CUT MINE BECAUSE I HAVE THE INSURANCE FOR IT AND I NEED A NEW TOP ON THE 318.
                        I'll cut your top. But seriously come park it in the Mission for the night and it'll get carved up real nice.
                        '91 Laguna vert
                        '89 Bronzit 325i
                        '87 Royal Blau 325 Four door

Comment

I need to get some side skirts painted. Anyone have a recommendation?
                          '91 Laguna vert
                          '89 Bronzit 325i
                          '87 Royal Blau 325 Four door

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            Did we ask you Spence? No. Thanks for sharing though. I'm lost, what is your new job?
                            valet/bellhop at the westin in napa. :D

Comment

That's chill. So you dress up every day? Sounds noce.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by young_esquire View Post
                                I'll cut your top. But seriously come park it in the Mission for the night and it'll get carved up real nice.
                                Give me an address... I'm tempted to park mine in a shitty neighbourhood with my fake beats sat in the drivers seat and a knife set on the top. Maybe even a note saying please cut my top.

Feedback!
                                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Working...
                                X