This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
    ^ I would go, but I'm going to be up in Sonoma for an Autocross.
    Good to hear. I'll take you for a spin in the roadster, this time in race trim. Sounds like its going to be a faster course.

Will
    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
    '88 BMW M3

Comment

I want a motorcycle. I'm almost 18 so I can get my permit, I just need to save up something like 5gs to get started.

Feedback!
      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        I want a motorcycle. I'm almost 18 so I can get my permit, I just need to save up something like 5gs to get started.
        i was talking to a coworker about this. buy a 1-2k 250cc bike on CL and 1k in gear and then sell that bike after 6-8 months when you've gotten better.
        you will drop the bike in the first 6 months. so dont get anything fancy. we should take the CHP class together, since i want to get my bike license as well.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          i was talking to a coworker about this. buy a 1-2k 250cc bike on CL and 1k in gear and then sell that bike after 6-8 months when you've gotten better.
          you will drop the bike in the first 6 months. so dont get anything fancy. we should take the CHP class together, since i want to get my bike license as well.
          Yeah I'm looking at getting a ninja 250 and spend ~$500 on gear

Feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
            Yeah I'm looking at getting a ninja 250 and spend ~$500 on gear
            ya ill get a beater ninja as well and gear costs way more than you may guess. also get boots my friend shattered his less by getting cut off by a car and then sliding on his but feet into a curb.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

fuck that! wear flip flops, board shorts & wife beater, that's how you gotta roll
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                Good to hear. I'll take you for a spin in the roadster, this time in race trim. Sounds like its going to be a faster course.

Will
                Sweet, thanks. My dad will be there as well in his car. I was kinda hoping it would rain again but it looks like it'll be dry.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                  Sweet, thanks. My dad will be there as well in his car. I was kinda hoping it would rain again but it looks like it'll be dry.
                  Rain would be bad this time around. I'm also doing a photo shoot with the roadster for a Japanese vintage car magazine. Its great you got your dad to come out. Look at it this way, you can't spin the car in turn 2 and need to be towed out during the parade laps. :)

Will
                  '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                  '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                  '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

The CHP class is pretty easy, the written part of the class is something like 6 hours and the test is super easy, the riding part of the class is fun, no matter how much you know you start from very basic stuff. I mean for a half hour the first part you get on and off the bike. The one i went to everybody passed the riding test, and there was iffy people out there. It is a good course to take though. I have material from thr class if you want to read ahead a little. I did my class with bikesmart.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marines2060 View Post
                      The CHP class is pretty easy, the written part of the class is something like 6 hours and the test is super easy, the riding part of the class is fun, no matter how much you know you start from very basic stuff. I mean for a half hour the first part you get on and off the bike. The one i went to everybody passed the riding test, and there was iffy people out there. It is a good course to take though. I have material from thr class if you want to read ahead a little. I did my class with bikesmart.
                      Cuanta Cuesta?

Feedback!

Comment

I want a bike and would light it up like a fucking Christmas tree for safety

Comment

Thizzle is what it izzle
                          I always say that in my head when I see your username

Comment

haha

Comment

Nutssack

Comment

You guys should take 2 Wheel Safety Training.

At 2 Wheel Safety Training, successful completion of our BASIC RIDER Course exempts graduates from the DMV motorcycle license riding test and is REQUIRED for a California motorcyclist under 21.

They do a good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X