This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steven View Post
    Is anyone here like an english major? lol I want another person to revise my college app before I submit it...
    Where are you applying?
    -Ryan
    05/87 Henna M3
    04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Originally posted by RCM3 View Post
      Where are you applying?
      Embry Riddle, UND, San Jose State, San Diego State, San Francisco State.

Feedback!
      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Embry Riddle, UND, San Jose State, San Diego State, San Francisco State.
        Very cool, I wish you the best. I was a bio/ anthropology major so Im not the best person to overview an app haha. I miss undergrad, those were the best years of my life so far! Good luck
        -Ryan
        05/87 Henna M3
        04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Originally posted by RCM3 View Post
          Very cool, I wish you the best. I was a bio/ anthropology major so Im not the best person to overview an app haha. I miss undergrad, those were the best years of my life so far! Good luck
          Thanks! Good luck to you too with future endeavors.

Feedback!

Comment

8 hour day on the e30

Sooorrrreeeee

But worth it. Wednesday is gonna be trick

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              well, it's a shit idea so I laughed because I thought you made a funny
              lol

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
              17s only work on cars designed for 17s, otherwise they look goofy and drive like crap. 17s on any E30 makes it look like a hot wheels car. Thanks, I'll keep my 15s or perhaps a set of 16s since the M3 came with both.

Will
              If only there were more reasonably priced 15x9s out there I'd agree with you. 15s are nice because you get super cheap tires and you can still fit big enough brakes under them to stop 250-300whp at the track.

Comment

17s only work on cars designed for 17s, otherwise they look goofy and drive like crap. 17s on any E30 makes it look like a hot wheels car. Thanks, I'll keep my 15s or perhaps a set of 16s since the M3 came with both.

Will
                Always the purist Will. I agree to disagree with you.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Is anyone here like an english major? lol I want another person to revise my college app before I submit it...
                  I can review your app. I'm in law school so the english language is my bitch.
                  '91 Laguna vert
                  '89 Bronzit 325i
                  '87 Royal Blau 325 Four door

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                    so they want $125 to resurface my flywheel. Fuck that. I'm sanding it down.
                    just giVe it a light sand i seE no need to ever resurface your fly wheel unless it has major pitting or warp. Which i have not seen one yet.
                    Here's how it works so please tell me why it needs resurface?
                    Last edited by Thizzelle; 11-26-2013, 09:37 AM.
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Steven Lynn will resurface your clutch a lot cheaper than that. just bring it to her. she doesnt speak english all that well and doesnt understand dual mass. tell her it's a single mass flywheel and $40 out the door

see how small the 16x8 look on my m3

and the 17s dont look huge in person. i know i need to lower the coilovers for this look

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                      I tend to disagree with you on that one...
                      well you made your 17s work and i like it. but most cars i see on 17s are too gody
                      16s looked too small on my mtech2

but how i like e30s is 15s on early models, 16s on late models, 17s on hella flush and mtech2 and m3s. 18s on Evo3 M3s
                      Last edited by Cabriolet; 11-26-2013, 10:15 AM.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                        Steven Lynn will resurface your clutch a lot cheaper than that. just bring it to her. she doesnt speak english all that well and doesnt understand dual mass. tell her it's a single mass flywheel and $40 out the door
                        and the 17s dont look huge in person. i know i need to lower the coilovers for this look
                        She told me straight up she can't do dual mass and sent me to another shop.

Wheels look like crap. No offence. They are too modern for the car.

Feedback!

Comment

She told me straight up she can't do dual mass and sent me to another shop.

Wheels look like crap. No offence. They are too modern for the car.
                          did u show it to her in person? she tired to turm me away once, then show it too her and she was like ill do that.

yes i know you dont like it. just like you dont like the MHWs but i do so thats what matters. other wise i would need like 4k to get wheels like Cary's
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            did u show it to her in person? she tired to turm me away once, then show it too her and she was like ill do that.
                            Ya went to her shop in person.

Feedback!

Comment

going to the dockewiler meet in jan, who else is going?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                                going to the dockewiler meet in jan, who else is going?
                                Link me. If my swap is done I'm in.

Feedback!

Comment

Working...
                                X