This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bros

Rear Z3 2.8 hubs bolt up to the e30 trailing arms correct? From what I read, the rear wheel bearing size is exactly the same (75mm), and people say it's a direct bolt on no?

Comment

Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
      Hey bros

Rear Z3 2.8 hubs bolt up to the e30 trailing arms correct? From what I read, the rear wheel bearing size is exactly the same (75mm), and people say it's a direct bolt on no?
      I've heard that it is a direct bolt on, yes. But why bother? If you're looking for the 5 lug, then why not just get the m3 hubs?

Feedback!
      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Why not buy M3 hubs and not change up offsets?
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          Why not buy M3 hubs and not change up offsets?
          I was under the impression M3 hubs did not fit

Originally posted by Steven View Post
          I've heard that it is a direct bolt on, yes. But why bother? If you're looking for the 5 lug, then why not just get the m3 hubs?
          See above. I remember someone knocking on people thinking you could just "buy m3 hubs and bolt them up" saying that the e30 has tried everything and it isn't just "that easy"

I'm still a noob when it comes to suspension, so forgive me of my ignorance.

I might just stick to my original plan at this point and go M3 rear seeing as the hubs are $400 for both, and that's not including calipers/carriers. Would be more cost effective just to buy the full M3 rear
          Last edited by JinormusJ; 11-28-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

M3 hubs bolt on. Tried and true.

Not too many people parting out M3s these days...I think it's closer to $350/pair with bearings IIRC
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
              Not too many people parting out M3s these days...I think it's closer to $350/pair with bearings IIRC
              We'll see; still in planning and research stages at this point

My car isn't even road-worthy yet. Running, but not road worthy
              However, I can sit all day; if I have to wait 6 months to find a set, so be it.

I'm just wondering now if anyone has any specs on GC's e30 M3/e36 hub coilover struts using e36 non-M brakes

Comment

Feedback!
                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

blah.

workign on thanksgiving sucked and people were stingy when tipping...

Comment

I cannot look at food
                    cars beep boop

Comment

i can :/ didnt eat thanksgiving dinner with fam :(

Comment

damnit... i just called these guys at andys auto sport to check if this page was true and they were actually for sale.
                        turns out there discontinued (like i thought) and not in stock :(

Andy's has a huge assortment of    ranging from factory   to custom  . We have a custom website interface that let's you easily browse all your options. Stop in and take a look!

anyone have any nice mufflers for sale? im gonna put a cat back in the e21 and i wanna make it niceeeeeeeee

Comment

Anyone know the size socket needed to remove the oil level sensor? The sensor on the side of the block with the oil filter on it. it is below it.

Comment

Marco I think it is 22mm or 24mm. That is also the oil pressure sensor. The oil level sender is on in the oil pan.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Oop, I knew that. I even looked it up before I posted.

My dad, being the nice guy he is, went to the auto store while I was at the movies and ordered one. We will pickup a socket at the same time.

Comment

Pnp was a straight bust all cars were raped. Also got blocked by ca tuned on instagram, was kinda happy cuz all they post is dumb fuck cars
                                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                                X