X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
    damn, bitches be gettin all pissy in the norcal chat
    and i'm not even on my period. although with the way Steven is bleeding... he might be
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      That really sucks, but you are both retarded. Wear your gear, at all times.

I hope V is ok.
      Yes we are, lesson learned. I have to stay in the hospital another night. Got a huge fucking hole in my knee surgically cleaned out this morning.
      Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      Should be rockin a 250.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
      Meh, we weren't even going extremely fast. Weight and power weren't much of an issue, it was more me being a dumbass.
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      It's actually worse, since the weight is up high and shifting around--especially if the passenger is inexperienced.
      Yep that's basically what caused the crash. I could have done the same pull alone all day long, but when i started to brake for a slight bend in the road the bike didn't slow down like I expected, and I squeezed the brake a little harder and the front wheel slid out on my shittily paved street that they redid a few months ago. The surface is basically a bunch of tiny rocks barely stuck into tar.

On another note vicodin isn't nearly as fun as eminem implies
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Just caught up. The luls. In for motorcycle story from Vivek

EDIT: NVM missed that last post...
        Last edited by CabbE30; 12-10-2013, 12:36 AM. Reason: i suck

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          im just mad at his dad. i told him this morning that a 300+lb bike is stupid. but then he lets him take a passenger on that same bike. and without any riding experience. that's like riding a 500lb bike.

yes im glad you are mostly ok but plz be more careful. i've lost too many young friends to stupid mistakes.
          You realize a ninja 250 is 375lbs right? Bike we were on was 388.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
            Yes we are, lesson learned. I have to stay in the hospital another night. Got a huge fucking hole in my knee surgically cleaned out this morning.

Meh, we weren't even going extremely fast. Weight and power weren't much of an issue, it was more me being a dumbass.

Yep that's basically what caused the crash. I could have done the same pull alone all day long, but when i started to brake for a slight bend in the road the bike didn't slow down like I expected, and I squeezed the brake a little harder and the front wheel slid out on my shittily paved street that they redid a few months ago. The surface is basically a bunch of tiny rocks barely stuck into tar.

On another note vicodin isn't nearly as fun as eminem implies
            lmao pills can be very addicting.....
            thats the "fun" in it.

sounds like you guys bit it on a chip'n seal road.

which is the equivalent of medium/small size cheese grater.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
              Just caught up. The luls. In for motorcycle story from Vivek

EDIT: NVM missed that last post...
              Lowsided on the left side, bike slid 92 feet according to the cops. It probably coulda been mostly okay if it didn't jump a curb. Me and Steven rolled a bit, then slid. distance covered by us was probably 40+ feet. Helmet's didn't take too much of a hit but our heads would have smacked the ground without them. I'm pretty sure I could see the bone in my left knee.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

My battery is so close to being dead, my car barely started this morning. Curse this cold weather.
                sigpic

Comment

I know plenty of people who started on Ninja 500s. Like he stated, it wasn't the bike. Additional weight up high (bc passenger) and then hard braking with front wheel while turning. Game over regardless of what bike he was on.

Comment

I'm still caught up about two dudes on a bike.

Comment

Lowsided on the left side, bike slid 92 feet according to the cops. It probably coulda been mostly okay if it didn't jump a curb. Me and Steven rolled a bit, then slid. distance covered by us was probably 40+ feet. Helmet's didn't take too much of a hit but our heads would have smacked the ground without them. I'm pretty sure I could see the bone in my left knee.
                      damn glad you guys are ok and frankly, I was shocked to see ppl talking shit to u after this...get well soon

Comment

You don't quit do you? We got it the 3 other times you said it on the last 2 pages.

Anyway,
                        Glad you 2 are reasonably okay.
                        You'll never ride without your gear again. Been there, done that, & it's shitty. Remember to get back on the horse.

Comment

You realize a ninja 250 is 375lbs right? Bike we were on was 388.
                          didnt realize it was that little in weight difference.
                          glad you are ok. but i knew as soon as i saw that in your porch Sunday morning that shit was gonna be bad just didnt expect it to be that night.

is your dad's car running?
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

You're a huge fucking asshole. How many people telling you to fuck off will it take before you finally shut the fuck up?

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

also pic of knee?

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                                You don't quit do you? We got it the 3 other times you said it on the last 2 pages.

Anyway,
                                Glad you 2 are reasonably okay.
                                You'll never ride without your gear again. Been there, done that, & it's shitty. Remember to get back on the horse.
                                It was like once in the last five pages, the rest was just comic relief to numb the pain. And I wished them a speedy recovery already :D

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                didnt realize it was that little in weight difference.
                                glad you are ok. but i knew as soon as i saw that in your porch Sunday morning that shit was gonna be bad just didnt expect it to be that night.

is your dad's car running?
                                I dont think it is as much the weight of the bike that matters anyways. The weight above the bike is what matters. Ive ridden 125-500cc dirtbikes, and the wieght difference is hardly noticeable.

You're a huge fucking asshole. How many people telling you to fuck off will it take before you finally shut the fuck up?
                                I don't. That's the bad part... Any pics of your road rash and the motorbike?

Edt: Mr. Bastian beat me

Comment

Working...
                                X