• Show
Clear All

someone get this. that's a price that seems almost too good
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

It's a vert tho.
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
        It's an m20 tho.
        fixed :P
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          fixed :P
          you need to drive my wife's car, once it's running. a fresh m20 in a brand new car is probably the best drive you will ever be in.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Is there a way to get the exhaust manifolds on without having to drop the mid pipe?

Comment

I want a tall shifter. Those are cool. Gutted interior or not. I feel like they would be a lot more comfortable to shift with.

Tall/long shifter with a short throw sounds like a perfect dd settup.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WarHammer 2/1 View Post
                Is there a way to get the exhaust manifolds on without having to drop the mid pipe?
                you need to drop the tranny support but that's all.

marco. omg no. stock height is perfect for the car
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                  I want a tall shifter. Those are cool. Gutted interior or not. I feel like they would be a lot more comfortable to shift with.

Tall/long shifter with a short throw sounds like a perfect dd settup.

Eventually I am going for: http://www.akgmotorsport.com/catalog...e30%20Shifters

Closer to the steering wheel is real nice. I do agree that it kind of looks stupid though. And it may sound dumb, but it's a pretty big giveaway to an onlooker or a cop that the car is modded. Most plebians wouldn't bat an eyelash at my E30, but if you add a huge 7075 rod and big black knob in the middle of it (oh baby!), people may start asking questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                    Eventually I am going for: http://www.akgmotorsport.com/catalog...e30%20Shifters

Closer to the steering wheel is real nice. I do agree that it kind of looks stupid though. And it may sound dumb, but it's a pretty big giveaway to an onlooker or a cop that the car is modded. Most plebians wouldn't bat an eyelash at my E30, but if you add a huge 7075 rod and big black knob in the middle of it (oh baby!), people may start asking questions.
                    just say it helps your arthritis

Comment

Eric, if I was going for an oem+ look id love to stick with stock height, but I want my car to be super comfortable for me. I mean, I'd have to try a tall shifter first. I might even want to get a settup with a shorter throw and a longer/weighted knob.

Wheelhop, that akg one is sick. If it wasnt so pricey I'd buy it. I can't get myself to pay over $150-$200 for a shifter settup.

I need to learn everyones name. I know Eric, Spencer, Steven, Sina, Vivek. That's all. Lol

Comment

i installed the AKG one for a guy. it was build really damn well but there were 2 things that i hated. 1. it rolls side to side. no a smooth tilt. 2. the handle that comes with it was the like holding a dildo, felt cheap and shitty.

the stock uuc one comes up high enough for me. 1/2 taller than stock. and with a real knob on there it was plenty tall enough for tracking
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Ill just just have to see what I like. My settup is pretty sloppy, so getting something new would be nice.

Comment

Ill just just have to see what I like. My settup is pretty sloppy, so getting something new would be nice.

on a budget. get the garagistic delrin bushing. new foam in the knuckle and z3. it's 98% as good and like $100
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

I want something a little taller though. I read somewhere the m5 is short throw and prety tall? Iidk.

We will see how christmas treats me. Lol.

I have a lot of odds and ends I need to fix up on my car first. Do you still have that headunit Eric?

Comment

I have a lot of odds and ends I need to fix up on my car first. Do you still have that headunit Eric?
                                yup it's just chillin in it's box.
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X