X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steven View Post
    How do you feel the difference?
    A good stock e30 LSD should be SILENT and un noted in daily driving.

You cannot feel the difference between open and LSD unless every stop light is a clutch dump and every u turn is a drift doughnut.

I got a shelf of oem/billet cnc aftermarket lsd's for daaaaaays and honestly the only car u will "feel" the lsd in daily while driving is a drift or circuit spec unit: it feels like SHIT compared to an open diff. I HAVE one such unit in my M3: its great for Lap times and not such for parallel parking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

someone buy these! my parents are remodeling the kitchen and I need to get these out the garage.

also have a pair of 42 draft 18mm adapters that I'd give for a deal if you buy these.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

5-lug Right hand drive v8 e30 truck anybody?

Comment

Looks like hell

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
            Looks like hell

agreed

Comment

Seen black (maybe blue?) Vert lowered on Peabody. Had to speed up and pass you before that light.

Hi

Comment

sup guis
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

damn so thats what im missing at winter jam :(

my buds tried to make me go but must work on e30

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Wanganstyle View Post
                    A good stock e30 LSD should be SILENT and un noted in daily driving.

You cannot feel the difference between open and LSD unless every stop light is a clutch dump and every u turn is a drift doughnut.

I got a shelf of oem/billet cnc aftermarket lsd's for daaaaaays and honestly the only car u will "feel" the lsd in daily while driving is a drift or circuit spec unit: it feels like SHIT compared to an open diff. I HAVE one such unit in my M3: its great for Lap times and not such for parallel parking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                    Dude you can totally feel the difference. :p The preload makes the car harder to turn in all situations. That's one thing I actually miss about the open diff--turning felt more effortless and the car would rotate more off and on throttle. It's way more predictable and waaay faster with the LSD, but I could immediately tell the wheel wanted to center itself more, both with the MM diff in the 330 and when I first put the S3.73 in the e30, though that was less noticeable since it was stock and worn out. That said, going straight on the street you won't notice much difference.

Comment

Anyone have a front subframe laying around? I need one but I don't want to pay pnp price.
                      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                        Anyone have a front subframe laying around? I need one but I don't want to pay pnp price.
                        I have one with broken swaybar tabs you can have for free if you come pick it up.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YosemiteSam View Post
                          I have one with broken swaybar tabs you can have for free if you come pick it up.
                          Thanks for the offer but I'm actually looking for one that still have the tabs intact. Mine broke off.
                          Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Reweld the tabs...?

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                              Dude you can totally feel the difference. :p The preload makes the car harder to turn in all situations. That's one thing I actually miss about the open diff--turning felt more effortless and the car would rotate more off and on throttle. It's way more predictable and waaay faster with the LSD, but I could immediately tell the wheel wanted to center itself more, both with the MM diff in the 330 and when I first put the S3.73 in the e30, though that was less noticeable since it was stock and worn out. That said, going straight on the street you won't notice much difference.
                              THIS

I noticed a lot more effort in the turn in, but always felt more secure after the apex; it felt like the car kind of "glided" into the second half of the turn (when you start accelerating), kind of like the car was steering itself. Felt it much less often in an open diff car

After putting in the z3 rack; I felt it less often because of the scalpel-like steering response and lightning fast turn in, but the "2nd-half glide" I talked about earlier would still be felt.

Comment

I welded the ireland reinforcements on mine when they broke

Comment

Working...
                                X