This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    4 door has some dings and dents and some clear coat peeling but over all it isn't in bad shape. I can't get photos till the weekend. It's my girlfriend's car and she's currently dailying it.
    what is she replacing it with?
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

She's getting my Jeep and I'm getting a MK6 GTI. When she moves in with me we'll split the GTI.

Comment

She's getting my Jeep and I'm getting a MK6 GTI. When she moves in with me we'll split the GTI.
        do you listen to dub step in your dub? not a bad car tho... the jeep needs to be sold for something cheap and reliable
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

needs moar r32

Comment

Jeep is staying because its 4WD. Also it is cheap and reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
              Ughhhhhhh ordered some rowing gear from an online store for $50 bucks.
              They ended up charging my Wells Fargo Debit card FIVE FUCKIN TIMES...
              So now am I not only overdrafted for $200, they also hit me with $75 in overdraft fees

I called Wells ASAP this morning and filed a claim. Also called that rowing store and "they'll let me know" what's up soon...

Meanwhile, no money to buy groceries .... fuckin' pissed right now proper.
              I've played this game before. Only mine was for an engine build, charged $2100 for $700 worth of parts, and only had $800 in the bank at the time. The guy I placed the order with is a moron and just kept running the card number over, and over, and over stating that it wasn't going through but each one was. I got screwed with the overdraft fees, but the extra charges were taken off. I burned the guy at the stake on the Datsun Roadster forum since he is a parts vendor.

Sorry dude, that sucks.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Does anyone happen to have a decent spare glove box they want to part with. The plastic for the hing on mine exploded Saturday when I hit a pothole on highway 17. PM me if anyone does.

Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                  you only had $50 in your bank account and ordered $50 worth of stuff?
                  nah i had like at least $75 bucks to spare after the purchase, but as u can tell, they blew my shit out the water

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                    Does anyone happen to have a decent spare glove box they want to part with. The plastic for the hing on mine exploded Saturday when I hit a pothole on highway 17. PM me if anyone does.

Will
                    ahh i need one too!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Warhams has a glove box Im pretty sure.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

i have one that has 1 surface blemish and 1/2 of 1 hing box it cracked.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

I want my fenders rolled so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            I want my fenders rolled so bad.
                            bat. heat gun. done
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

I have a bat, don't think I have a heat gun. Are you serious though? Seems kinda sketch.

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post

Will
                                I've got one; plastic is perfect, but it has one surface imperfection from handling. No rips/tears, just a mark

4 door has some dings and dents and some clear coat peeling but over all it isn't in bad shape. I can't get photos till the weekend. It's my girlfriend's car and she's currently dailying it.
                                Is that the one with the moonroof?
                                Last edited by JinormusJ; 01-14-2014, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X