Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what happened is that everyone expected it to get shut down so nobody came this year. But honestly mobbing to treasure island after it got shut down and shooting there was just as fun as the marina meet last year.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I think this year was better because no ass wipe idiots causing unnecessary commotion. Turn was awesome, seemed like there more e30s than any other single model of a car also. Glad cops were there early to settle it all down from the get go.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I'm sure there were less people because of last year as well as the other meet thatbwas going on down in socal.

Also, those cops were chill. Walkin around checkin cars out and what not.

And I also noticed the amount of e30s was greater than any other car. Who owns that red m3 with s14 turbo. One of my favorite cars there for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
          And I also noticed the amount of e30s was greater than any other car. Who owns that red m3 with s14 turbo. One of my favorite cars there for sure.
          Charbel Elian

IMG_6624 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Ultra sex

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              Charbel Elian

Oh wow

Not exactly great on the throttle response but daaamn. Numbers?

Comment

Alright nor-cal, I need to get a more SF-friendly wheel/tire setup for work.

FOR SALE:

Formerly-Stephen's white corvette salad shooters- staggered 16x8.5/9.5

Have staggered tires as well; 205/50 front, 225/45 rear (these are both proper e30 rolling diameter). Tires not mounted.

Make me an offer, need to get a set of e34 15" bottlecaps and 205/55 tires for them, so if one of you PnP rats wants to grab some for me (with caps plz) I'll be willing to let these go for the cost of new tires. Otherwise, taking offers.

WHO WANTS TO BE STANCETASTIC MOTHERFUCKERS

Edit: pics are on my IG @red_pyramid - go all the way to the bottom
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

meet was fun. no oinks from pigs
                  91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                  ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    Charbel Elian

Bought an s52 from this guy, he's a cool guy and runs a bmw dismantling business.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Guys, having a shaking issue. It all started thanksgiving break.

On my drive to NorCal from SD my car was fine. Before I go back I do and oil change, check stuff, rotate tires, etc. On my drive home the steering wheels shakes around 65 mph, and then every 10 mph increments from there. I had the tires balanced when installed a few months ago, I have all new control arms, bushing, etc in the front (minus strut top hats). I assumed it was the way I torqued the wheels down, but it wasn't. The hub bore on the wheel is larger than the e30 bore, and I dont have centering rings, buutt I know I dont need these, they are just reccommended. Any ideas? It's kind of odd to me, because I had no shakes before I rotated my tires.

Comment

And by rotate it move the front to the back and back to front because I have directionals.

Comment

Probably have some funky wear issue on rear tires, you moved this problem to the front. Maybe rear end bushing are worn out causing a toe in/out issue.
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I just raised the rear to put some brake quiet on and checked out all the bushings.

My rear wheels have play. I can rotate them back and forth even with ebrake applied. My passenger side rear sway bar end link had popped off and both sides are completely shot. Everything on this rear end is toast. It is time for me to start collecting a rear end.

I also think my steering rack is slightly shot or going out as I have a veeryy small amount of play side to side.

UGGGHHH

Comment

where can i buy a good crankshaft sensor from? theres a lot of different brands to choose from which one do you guys recommend? Is there any way to get my hands on a bosh one I'm looking for a new one tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakshow View Post
                                where can i buy a good crankshaft sensor from? theres a lot of different brands to choose from which one do you guys recommend? Is there any way to get my hands on a bosh one I'm looking for a new one tho.
                                Blunt tech.

Feedback!
                                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Working...
                                X