Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at any rate, my car won't start still and I feel as though I've tried everything. The first start of the day entails a slight fire but it dies quickly and continues to crank over. I tried messing with the coil pack grounds hoping it was that, but I'm getting a solid ground, plus fuel and spark. as far as I know all grounds are good. I've tested them all with a light tester thing...

Feedback!
    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      Rosamunde by 24th is always a good bet, maybe you'll run into Wanganstyle there :p
      Muhahaha.

My loft is a block from Rosamunde oakland and I just successfully gamed on one of the gals that works there. Pursue later this weekend.

Decay; no interest in your job just stating keep it to yourself.

I'll buy you a beer and explain why clutch diffs handle better than torsens if you are ever here. If you are a true gearhead you would understand.
      OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        I happened to be parked right near Thieves' Tavern. They have Dogfish IPA. Tasty.
        120min is good, their 90min is crap.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

3 for me and 1 for D.
          Attached Files
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            120min is good, their 90min is crap.
            120min is fucking delicious and 90 min is just a double IPA. If you can't stand hops then you won't like it, I can deal with hops if I have food to contrast but otherwise I need to nurse the hoppy stuff. I think the 90 minute is a well balanced beer if you can deal with the hops.

Fuck I want a beer. Flying out to virginia for grandma's funeral tonight :(

Comment

3 for me and 1 for D.
              ew harp.

Feedback!
              Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
              Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                civil comment
                civil comment
                back to r3v
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                  120min is fucking delicious and 90 min is just a double IPA. If you can't stand hops then you won't like it, I can deal with hops if I have food to contrast but otherwise I need to nurse the hoppy stuff. I think the 90 minute is a well balanced beer if you can deal with the hops.

Fuck I want a beer. Flying out to virginia for grandma's funeral tonight :(
                  dude that sucks. i've lost my grandmas. but their lives taught me something. dont be a shitty person, bc no one will come to your funeral.

i love hops, there is just a weird taste that the 90min has that i dont like. but i also like triples and quadruples

steven, the Harp is for my less picky friends. it was cheap.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

dude that sucks. i've lost my grandmas. but their lives taught me something. dont be a shitty person, bc no one will come to your funeral.

i love hops, there is just a weird taste that the 90min has that i dont like. but i also like triples and quadruples

steven, the Harp is for my less picky friends. it was cheap.
                    Huh. I thought it was great. Only had it once, though my friend was being a bitch so I had to drink 3 of the 4 pack :p

Yeah thanks dude. I wasn't super close to her, but she lived a great life. Idk, I try not to wallow in mourning too much. Someone is always dying. Gotta live your own life (read: waste it on this stupid car website).

Comment

120 is great. 90 is ok. pliny is best.

sorry bout your grandma :[
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        120 is great. 90 is ok. pliny is best.

sorry bout your grandma :[
                        Thanks dude. Let's go for some toronado when I get back. Eric, Jason and H, you guys down? Loliver?

Oh we are having a "SuperBowl party" for people who don't give a shit about the superbowl next weekend. During the superbowl. I'll send out facegay invites.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                          Can I get a mechanics job with no on record experence?
                          not in aviation,
                          to get a fuel job (i assume you are flying out of hillview) just ask you instructor or find someone fueling and ask them, its entry level, tons of fun and you will learn a lot fast.

Comment

Thanks dude. Let's go for some toronado when I get back. Eric, Jason and H, you guys down? Loliver?

Oh we are having a "SuperBowl party" for people who don't give a shit about the superbowl next weekend. During the superbowl. I'll send out facegay invites.
                            ill be there. beer in hand. if im not running a fever. stupid flu last time
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

fuck year toronado

also in for superblow party
                              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Wanganstyle View Post
                                I'll buy you a beer and explain why clutch diffs handle better than torsens if you are ever here. If you are a true gearhead you would understand.
                                I propose we handle this WITH SCIENCE.

I'm already gonna let Nick AutoX my car.

You show up with a clutch-type, we swap it in, and if he's faster with yours, I'll concede.

Until then, I've run both and I know which I like more.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X