X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    STFU

these types of people are the ones that get every good meet shut down. and why we have to pay the hipster tax on 325i/is's

also this is good
    Don't hate on the hipster tax. I might need to cash in on my car one day lol.

Comment

Anyone interested in these seats? I need to make some room in the garage and these are taking up space. Also have full trunk lining too. Pics I just posted look like shit. Ill post when I'm on the computer

Comment

Originally posted by WarHammer 2/1 View Post
        Anyone interested in these seats? I need to make some room in the garage and these are taking up space. Also have full trunk lining too. Pics I just posted look like shit. Ill post when I'm on the computer
        nice 4dr seats. someone will want them bad
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by WarHammer 2/1 View Post

you can has my interest!

head rest and ski pass and tan? im sold.

how much.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            ok everyone shut up about diffs i have a question

are you supposed to be able to rotate the two parts of an e36 dual mass flywheel by hand?
            thats fine. mine did that. as long as its not too easy to do

Feedback!
            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

i dont think they should rotate by hand. sounds fubar'd to me.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                i dont think they should rotate by hand. sounds fubar'd to me.
                idk a dual mass is supposed to spin like 5 degrees back and fourth i believe or at least mine did...

Feedback!
                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                  idk a dual mass is supposed to spin like 5 degrees back and fourth i believe or at least mine did...
                  Yes, they will move a tiny bit, but should be very hard by hand.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I'm not sure what years he was there, but BOG at Fallujah and Ramadi anywhere around 04-early 06 and then 07-08 has my respect. He mentioned it because it was a point about the dude calling out his job. I can understand not wanting to have anything to do with the job you had in your military career, which is further justification for why he defended himself, which he even said he let slide the first time.

I served, but I don't throw it around, and I don't believe he is either, but when a point gets brought up that demeans a fellow members job choice, most people would defend themselves the first time, and not let it go.

I'd say he exercised quite a bit of restraint in describing just how shitty those two places truly are. Look up the two cities in google right now. see what's happening there. (I work with middle eastern politics, and in case you think I'm bragging, it's relative to establish some sort of agency)

Dave

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    so does jobs i've done include your mom?
                    bc them im pretty baller.

or does the fact that i've swapped 10 m20s make me anything special?

imo you are only worth what you are worth to yourself. no other person opinion matter.
                    Last edited by suruba; 01-24-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

^^^

lol re that post I"m late, saw that I was on a page from four pages or so ago.

to get current. Beer!

too bad i didn't check back last night, I'm staying at a hotel in Union square, would have love to gone and grabbed a beer w/ some r3v folk

and yes, Decay, SF has some fuckin hotties here.

Dave

Comment

Beer?

Airport burger and märzen

Cool (though not attractive) girl sat next to me at a flight. Was all fun and games until she tried to sell me on a pyramid scheme, lol. She couldn't get past how "nobody loses because they're only out a hundred bucks".

7am Sam Adams... Yes plz

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                          I am indeed just as bad, Nate.

I blame Dogishf. Also, dogfish.
                          Lawls. No worries dude. I've adjusted to enunciate the T a bunch now. Nay-T!

Comment

Oh and I tried some Yuengling. Unimpressed, honestly. I got a Sam Adams instead.

Comment

So far I have seen zero girls I would bang here in NC. Zero. And I've been here an hour.

Never moving out of CA.

Comment

Okay one girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X