Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Eric, did you buy that 5spd mtech that was on CL for $3k? It was only up for half a day, then sold...
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      So Eric, did you buy that 5spd mtech that was on CL for $3k? It was only up for half a day, then sold...
      no. that thinks sells every few months. it's a piece of shit. would not want if it was free.

bought this:

has my old IE catback on it. lolz
      markD chip, brand new konis, control arms, and a few other things

needs a new engine, 1/2 shafts, dash, driver's bolster, stereo. and i need to source j-stock springs.
      Attached Files
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Can we all bitch rob out about selling his e30 and going to the dark side? JK I love you rob

Feedback!
        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

bay area folk:

scenic drive inquiry:

anyone try going up sierra rd (near piedmont rd), which becomes felter rd, then heading north until felter rd becomes calaveras and then ending at 680?

Comment

Done that a few times, it's fun but both are frequented by ciclyst be careful

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
              I hate cyclists. They ruin all the good spots.

Comment

That's why you gotta drive those roads at nite.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

My first Saturday night indoors in over a month! Bummin it at home in da bay at my parents.

Been mobbin the Benzo around super hard in da rain since yesterday afternoon.

Big ole' W124 with no LSD = FTL....

Lost traction real bad today in a straight line 5 secs after a green light and almost kicked the tail end into a car in the lane over ROFL

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

A) subaru is awesome in this bullshit wet-but-not-snowing weather

B) fuck job hunting.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                      sweet thx

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        My first Saturday night indoors in over a month! Bummin it at home in da bay at my parents.

Been mobbin the Benzo around super hard in da rain since yesterday afternoon.

Big ole' W124 with no LSD = FTL....

Lost traction real bad today in a straight line 5 secs after a green light and almost kicked the tail end into a car in the lane over ROFL
                        I kicked my 124 hard too. Felt like it had an LSD or might just have been the torque from the turbo diesel. If I had it pinned mid turn when the turbos kicks thing breaks traction so easy. Miss my 124, spotted one with a turbo fender in the yard last sunday.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                          Can we all bitch rob out about selling his e30 and going to the dark side? JK I love you rob
                          wait whaaaa

he bought an e36 and sold the e30?
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Rob got an 94 325is M-Technic and I'm almost positive he DID NOT sell his E30. The more cars the merrier!

Comment

Originally posted by JNasti View Post
                              Rob got an 94 325is M-Technic and I'm almost positive he DID NOT sell his E30. The more cars the merrier!
                              we all stumble. i called a buy about a silver 1999 m3 on friday. luckily it was sold. so i bought a 1990 325is
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                we all stumble. i called a buy about a silver 1999 m3 on friday. luckily it was sold. so i bought a 1990 325is
                                I see that pic attached above. Nice pick up. I am also in the market for an E36 M3. Selling my 1996 328i here soon. How much you pick up the is for? I see you mentioned it needs a new motor

Comment

Working...
                                X