Clear All

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
    Spencer. I'm excited for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm excited for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
      I'm excited for me too.
      I parted my eta on Saturday, couldve vultured parts off of it if you wanted. Forgot to tell ya.
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
        I parted my eta on Saturday, couldve vultured parts off of it if you wanted. Forgot to tell ya.

No worries man.

It's all gravy :)

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
          Hey so I'm not sure how you're going to get to thill but we are thinking about getting a hotel the night prior and driving up Saturday night. You would probably ride with me in the afternoon, as they stuffed me, kicking and screaming, into the beginner run group and I'll have to get an instructor to ride along after a few warm up sessions if I want to get into point-by. There will however be other cars to ride in, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
            Hey so I'm not sure how you're going to get to thill but we are thinking about getting a hotel the night prior and driving up Saturday night. You would probably ride with me in the afternoon, as they stuffed me, kicking and screaming, into the beginner run group and I'll have to get an instructor to ride along after a few warm up sessions if I want to get into point-by. There will however be other cars to ride in, so there's that.
            if you are going to get a hotel the night before, the days in is what i always stay at for 3 day race weekends, they are converting to a best western and upgrading everything in the rooms, tv, cable, beds, carpet ect. and its still the same cheap price there for now. just fyi
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              Ill drive up there if anything for one day and head back that night, just wanna experience a track + atmosphere.
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Cool, I'll see you there then. Thanks marines, I'll check it out :)

Comment

cars beep boop

Comment

get it.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Can't wait to put these on it.

And these

And a cleaner carpet.

Sport seats.

Premium rear speaker deck.

Plastic bumpers.

Rear plate filler.

Ground control.

And then buff it out to look like this again.

Comment

Fuckkkk my car is almost too fast. 1/4 throttle and it jolts you into your seat...

Feedback!
                        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                          Fuckkkk my car is almost too fast. 1/4 throttle and it jolts you into your seat...
                          Spoken like a former m42 owner!!
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

lol @ this guy.

I give it a month and you're going to start asking about turbo set ups and California smog issues.
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                              lol @ this guy.

I give it a month and you're going to start asking about turbo set ups and California smog issues.
                              my swap is basically bar-able.

Feedback!
                              Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                              Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

S50 E30s are quick... until you hit 4th gear. Then, brick wall of air.

Comment

Working...
                                X