Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright I found some weaves with tires at 40%, they are dirty but little rash..

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      some basketweaves as in 14" ones?

I saw you posted that you wanted e38 style fives.
      Either or. Whichever is more easily accessible. 5-lugged style 5s are cheap and plentiful, but my car isn't 5-lugged yet, so a 4-lug fill and drill would be more expensive, but ideal
      I was at the yard 2 days ago and saw at least 4-5 sets of basketweaves with good tires all around. $45 each though, so I would need a buyer for my caps like next day if I were going that route

Btw, tires are good to be thrown away once they reach below 60% tread. If your running 40% tread, that's almost bald and your just asking for a blowout..

Comment

I am way below 40%

Comment

And so you'd pay $200 for weaves that would need new tires in 2 months anyway...?

Why not just cut the crap and say you want some weaves..? I can go pick some up from the yard for you if you'd at least be willing to cover expenses

Comment

You said find you weaves bro. lol.

I ain't dumb.

I am actually looking at a set of style 4's with nearly brand new tires, the size I want too, for $500. but they aren't redrilled /:

Edit: I want this soooo bad. Why does it pop up when I find out I have a few things to do to my car

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3027442768.html

Comment

I want those bottlecaps :-D

Comment

They do look sort of different..

Comment

It's cause they're clean ;)
                  I've been wanting clean B-caps n my car since I bought it
                  Orat least a set of wheels that don't look like crap even after I clean them

Comment

You truely like bottle caps?

If they were like 16's would rock them.

Comment

I like them. They do their function perfectly fine. Oly thing I hate about them is their tiny width and minimal offset. However, they're ability to rake in the dough is unsurpassed

There was a vendor in the retail section that offered machined 16" B-caps IIRC. If they were cheaper, I would rock a set

Comment

Yea, I think bottlecaps should be cheap.. $100 for a single one is too much for me. lol.

Off topic, but these wheelsare sick!. wish it was a set of four..

Comment

Back from bimmerfest. Man, what a weekend. :D
                          -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                          Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                          Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                          Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                          Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                            LOL golde30 joined r3v when vivi and bonerni were still in diapers :rofl:
                            Lmao yah most of you were still playing pokemon when I was Modding my first e30s...

Kronus, I have been sitting on my blown s50 for over 2yrs now, but I just started wrenching again this week. Planning on swapping in an s52 to drive up to e30 picnic next month.
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Well, I dot feel good today. Stomach is giving me problems. I decided to stay home.

I do not know what to do. I think I will make an order finally..

Comment

When do you have finals Marco? My first one is this afternoon.
                                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X