• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    haha, same. Thanks, turbotax!
    taxact.com is what i use.
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Anyone here interested in purchasing a m20b25 motor + 5 speed? I bought a donor car and am looking to sell the longblock+5speed . Everything worked until the previous owner got rear ended then sold me the car. I noticed there is a leak on the tranny seals, and the cam seal of the motor.

looking for around 649ish obo. The rebuild has 120k on it and i have the receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by goldfishe666 View Post
        Anyone here interested in purchasing a m20b25 motor + 5 speed? I bought a donor car and am looking to sell the longblock+5speed . Everything worked until the previous owner got rear ended then sold me the car. I noticed there is a leak on the tranny seals, and the cam seal of the motor.

looking for around 649ish obo. The rebuild has 120k on it and i have the receipt.
        Bro
        You didn't tell me you're the guy with the $25 bumper!

I thought you were a guy hitting me up from my Lachssilber WTB ad lol

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
          Bro
          You didn't tell me you're the guy with the $25 bumper!

I thought you were a guy hitting me up from my Lachssilber WTB ad lol
          Shoot sorry lol yeah I haven't been on r3v much and saw your reply to my thread so I just messaged you

Then when you said you didnt want white i thought "wth" since I said the bumper was white on the thread haha

Comment

My parents did there taxes and apparently someone had already claimed my moms taxes, like 12k in returns... So shady.

On another note I changed the oil in the e30 today, everything snugged up, and filled it between the lines on dipstick.

On my way to Vacaville my motor oil light came on.....

When I got here I took a look doesn't look like I lost any motor oil, there's a few drips from the filter but they don't look fresh, they look like it happened when I removed the old filter....

Gonna check the oil level with the dip stick when it cools off but I'm mad worried idk why.....

Everything was running fine, no excessive valve train noise, running cool, and the gas mileage gauge didn't take a shit (thank god)

Maybe it just needed to work it's way in? So the level was actually a little low ?

Comment

Just got made team lead @ the new job. Haven't even gotten my first paycheck yet.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Just got made team lead @ the new job. Haven't even gotten my first paycheck yet.
                Congrats!
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by goldfishe666 View Post
                  Shoot sorry lol yeah I haven't been on r3v much and saw your reply to my thread so I just messaged you

Then when you said you didnt want white i thought "wth" since I said the bumper was white on the thread haha
                  Yeeeaaaah

Sorry about that lol; I'm in the classifieds section constantly. I interact with 10+ members, give or take on the daily, so forgive me as its super busy on my end and sometimes I can't keep track. I'll hit you up when I get back in NorCal; should still have your number saved

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  My parents did there taxes and apparently someone had already claimed my moms taxes, like 12k in returns... So shady.
                  Whoaa, that's pretty sketch man. I wouldn't even know where to start to claim someone else's tax records on my name.

On another note I changed the oil in the e30 today, everything snugged up, and filled it between the lines on dipstick.

On my way to Vacaville my motor oil light came on.....

When I got here I took a look doesn't look like I lost any motor oil, there's a few drips from the filter but they don't look fresh, they look like it happened when I removed the old filter....

Gonna check the oil level with the dip stick when it cools off but I'm mad worried idk why.....

Everything was running fine, no excessive valve train noise, running cool, and the gas mileage gauge didn't take a shit (thank god)

Maybe it just needed to work it's way in? So the level was actually a little low ?
                  A new filter will soak almost half a quart in. The light turns on a little mid-level on the dipstick.
                  You're probably running 4.5q in the block right now, which is probably right at the level where it'll tell you you're "low" on oil and you should check the level, but the car has sufficient oil level to run smooth. As long as your pressure light didn't come out, you should be flossy

Teach me your ways. I need a yob

Comment

Yeeeaaaah

Sorry about that lol; I'm in the classifieds section constantly. I interact with 10+ members, give or take on the daily, so forgive me as its super busy on my end and sometimes I can't keep track. I'll hit you up when I get back in NorCal; should still have your number saved

Whoaa, that's pretty sketch man. I wouldn't even know where to start to claim someone else's tax records on my name.

A new filter will soak almost half a quart in. The light turns on a little mid-level on the dipstick.
                    You're probably running 4.5q in the block right now, which is probably right at the level where it'll tell you you're "low" on oil and you should check the level, but the car has sufficient oil level to run smooth. As long as your pressure light didn't come out, you should be flossy

I didn't even think of that lollll

Comment

But the pressure light is on the cluster? And the motor oil light only signifies a low level of oil.

Comment

Will mentor for M3.

:P
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

But the pressure light is on the cluster? And the motor oil light only signifies a low level of oil.
                          Correct

Pressure light is on the cluster
                          Level light is on the overhead check panel

I usually fill 5-5.5q for that reason. Sometimes I fill the new filter itself directly just so it's not running dry for the first few moments of startup; I usually get it halfway before its starts spilling out from how it mounts

Will mentor for M3.

:P
                          Gibbajabba

Comment

Spence did you say you filled it till the line was in between the marks on the dipstick? Why not just empty, replace filter, dump 5qts in.?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                              Spence did you say you filled it till the line was in between the marks on the dipstick? Why not just empty, replace filter, dump 5qts in.?

I wasn't aware the m20 takes 5qts

I always change the oil in this manor because I don't wanna over fill it.

I'm use to my m10 lol.

Comment

I always put in 5qts and just drive off.

Comment

Working...
                                X