Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nat's 330 is such a comfy ride. i shoulda bought one.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Got some Koni adjustables to replace my rear Bilstein HD's

Comment

adjust them before you install. go to full tight then back off 1/4 turn
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          adjust them before you install. go to full tight then back off 1/4 turn
          Sweet. Thx. What "setting" is that?

NVM. I searched and read.
          Last edited by CabbE30; 04-16-2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

firm. but full lock can cause them to stick. so dont run them at full hard.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              nat's 330 is such a comfy ride. i shoulda bought one.
              I can't believe you thought your eta was faster, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                I can't believe you thought your eta was faster, lol
                lets go!
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                  328 then definitely

I know he was content saying he got the biggest engine for the year, so I'm almost certain it was the b28 then
                  What year is it? 99's were the really early 323/328's, but they didn't do the facelift until 04 I believe.
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

99 or 2000
                    No newer than that
                    It's a pre-facelift

Comment

what should I do with my tax return? buy a garage door or
                      do this to my interior but with black alcantara. cloth has been sitting for years
                      "I wanna see da boat movie"
                      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                        what should I do with my tax return? buy a garage door or

do this to my interior but with black alcantara. cloth has been sitting for years

Invest in stocks

If I didn't have immediate needs that needed addressing most if not all the return would've flowed into the NASDAQ

Comment

Between those two options I'd go interior, but how bad is your garage door?
                          I FINALLY got my goddamn oil pans off. The lower was fused and didn't want to budge and I stripped one of the bolts on the bell housing on the top which took 2 days to remove. What a fucking pain in the ass. It doesn't look like my oil pump has been sucking up any oil. Hopefully the pressure relief valve I'm replacing will fix that and it's not the oil pump itself. I feel like the pump would slowly get worn and work less efficiently, but should still suck some oil up, and maybe a stuck valve would block it completely?

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                            Between those two options I'd go interior, but how bad is your garage door?
                            I FINALLY got my goddamn oil pans off. The lower was fused and didn't want to budge and I stripped one of the bolts on the bell housing on the top which took 2 days to remove. What a fucking pain in the ass. It doesn't look like my oil pump has been sucking up any oil. Hopefully the pressure relief valve I'm replacing will fix that and it's not the oil pump itself. I feel like the pump would slowly get worn and work less efficiently, but should still suck some oil up, and maybe a stuck valve would block it completely?
                            You'll be pissed if you out the pan back on and it was he pump. Put the one from your old engine in at least.

Feedback!
                            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                              You'll be pissed if you out the pan back on and it was he pump. Put the one from your old engine in at least.
                              for real lol all that work. you're already there..
                              ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                              *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

I asked on the m42 section if it could be the pump. And looking at it I don't think pulling the pans is involved with the pump. If I did it I'd get a new one instead of risking a 205k oil pump. But anyways I can't find a DIY on it and I've heard anything from just pull the timing cover to I'd have to pull the pans and head and basically get it to a bare block to replace the pump (fuck.that.). But from everything I've read the pumps never (extremely rarely) go bad. Obviously if I could just reach up and unbolt the pump I'd replace it (with a new one) but it's not that simple.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X