Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nono, he wasn't asking if the bike is too big. He was asking about a general consensus of the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      same weight roughly better powerband also ill grow out of the 250 way too fast.
      There is this thing called selling that is pretty useful and these things called starter bikes that hold their valve pretty well

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
        Idk man. If you think you have the self control then do it. But since you're posting on here questioning if you should get something that big, it should answer your question right there
        more interested in the maintenance, quality, deliverability, rather than size. I am 30, not 18, i have learned to not ledfoot it all the time.

if anything i want a 200lb 500cc bike
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

I would probably be on an SV if I were to get an M1 but I really do enjoy my limbs being attached to my body

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            Travis, that is very unusual wear.
            i remove them but cutting a slit with a drimmel then hitting with a hammer
            Yeah, one of the bearing balls was actually gone. I'm thinking it shattered and caused that damage. I ended up renting a puller from O'reilly Auto, It did the job and then when I forgot to put the dust shield back on I was able to use it to pull the new hub back off.
            sigpic

Comment

This thread man.

Comment

The newer sv's are pretty sick as well.

Comment

"Sexuality is a spectrum. It's a paradox to think of any sexual activity as "normal." It gets better but it also gets vastly more complicated."

Had my M1 for over 2 yrs now, still haven't pulled the trigger on one. Seems less appealing to me as each day passes. Still want something, just would rather use vehicular transportation.

Comment

Comment

who cares. that's in SC. the whole place sucks
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Just one out of thousands of examples of the problem, I see some dumb shit like this every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                          Just one out of thousands of examples of the problem, I see some dumb shit like this every day.
                          remember this. city councils get outa control in the south.
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

you know that feeling when you are standing outside, its really windy, really quiet and the clouds are coming in really fast?
                            thats how it feels in here right now

Comment

Buncha fuckin Dr. Phil's in here.

Comment

Really windy + really quiet dont go together

Comment

Working...
                                X