Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I feel weird now for running red car shocks at full soft in rear and two clicks from soft in front with comp set to full soft all around. I never ran the Konis much more than halfway either on the street when I had em, with comp all the way turned down to match.

Comfy street ride fo' lyfe
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

That guy with the hartge was my neighbor in the city. I was gonna grab those off of him, but decided I would never end up running 16"
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        Ive been there!

Back into the woodwork I go. creep creep creep creep .

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
          Ive been there!

Back into the woodwork I go. creep creep creep creep .
          Picked up some parts and discussed a bit about adjustable end links for my new suspension setup

Matt was there at the shop. Super cool guy; he said they just ran out of stickers but he would be more than happy to send me some in the mail when they get a new shipment

Comment

Picked up some parts and discussed a bit about adjustable end links for my new suspension setup

Matt was there at the shop. Super cool guy; he said they just ran out of stickers but he would be more than happy to send me some in the mail when they get a new shipment
            Ive got the M3 tabs welded to my front strut tubes , but have not picked up the adjustable end link hardware yet to make that happen. I wish there was a "kit" that I could buy with all the needed parts?

Or maybe I havent looked hard enough?

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
              Ive got the M3 tabs welded to my front strut tubes , but have not picked up the adjustable end link hardware yet to make that happen. I wish there was a "kit" that I could buy with all the needed parts?

Or maybe I havent looked hard enough?
              Matt at Garagistic sells them; they are made to order though and work best in conjunction with a coilover system. You just need to provide the dimensions from center to center on the mount points and he can get you fixed up.

Comment

Matt at Garagistic sells them; they are made to order though and work best in conjunction with a coilover system. You just need to provide the dimensions from center to center on the mount points and he can get you fixed up.
                Good to know . Im Ground Controls with Koni SA's so I think I have the coilovers covered :)

So I drop the vert on the ground. Let the control arms level out. Pull the sway bar up level measure from one of those centered holes to the hole within the tab on the strut mount welded tab. Sound bueno?

No real reason to weld up the tabs to the strut mounts without em. IMO
                Last edited by e30vert; 06-04-2014, 06:21 PM. Reason: confused control arm with sway bar - bah!

Comment

Yup

Give them a call
                  I've always been happy with their products and services.

I think with their end links and GCs, my front suspension would be just about dialed in

Comment

Yup

Give them a call
                    I've always been happy with their products and services.

I think with their end links and GCs, my front suspension would be just about dialed in
                    I know mine will! Especially with my Sparco Strut bar and dialing in my Koni SA's

Comment

Im on it . Just sent Matt a message. :)

Comment

Coilovers sound like fun. I should get some.
                        world renown Harry Potter expert
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                          Coilovers sound like fun. I should get some.
                          You did have some before you sold your s52 ;)

Comment

IE sells adjustable end links
                            what should i set my konis to for hnr race?

Comment

What's all this nonsense.

Comment

Ugh.

Spent an hour trying to get the damn front swaybar off of the Subaru, only to disconnect it, lower the exhaust manifolds, and be stopped by two stripped bolts holding the jacking plate to the subframe and car frame....

going to go at the damn thing with a drill tomorrow and cut out those bolts. Rear bar should go much easier, and then the car can go off to the scrapyard.
                                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                                X