X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    whata fag.

i just picked up a set of free shinny bbs wheels. ill sell them cheap to anyone
    Untitled by Steven Worrall, on Flickr
    $0? I'll take them. k thx
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I'm in England! And good luck getting the wheels when they aren't on my car ;)

Feedback!
      Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
      Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

I want BBS for $free.95

EDIT:
        Speaking of BBS... What's the "widest" wheel width you can run in the rear with proper offsets? I have a cousin who owns his own shop in SoCal that picks up all the junkyard BBS RSes and has a bunch of random lips and barrels sitting. Wanna build something along the lines of 16x8.5/9.5 f/r

Anyone know the absolute max barrel size from a non-spacer'd RS before I start rubbing rear shock? (Assuming typical 5x120 BBS RS002 face)
        Orr max lip size on a stock rolled fender before I start contacting rim?
        Last edited by JinormusJ; 07-06-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
          I want BBS for $free.95

EDIT:
          Speaking of BBS... What's the "widest" wheel width you can run in the rear with proper offsets? I have a cousin who owns his own shop in SoCal that picks up all the junkyard BBS RSes and has a bunch of random lips and barrels sitting. Wanna build something along the lines of 16x8.5/9.5 f/r

Anyone know the absolute max barrel size from a non-spacer'd RS before I start rubbing rear shock? (Assuming typical 5x120 BBS RS002 face)
          I just want free beer. Anyone have free beer for me?
          OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Originally posted by Wanganstyle View Post
            I just want free beer. Anyone have free beer for me?
            Go make a kick starter on your local Porsche forums

Comment

Go make a kick starter on your local Porsche forums
              Just went to the local bar and hit on cute bartender. Free beer!
              OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

I want BBS for $free.95

EDIT:

From my understanding, the widest barrel you want to run in the front is 5" and 6" rear. Then you take .5 inch of the center and play around with lip sizes.

I could be wrong but that's how I understand it.
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  From my understanding, the widest barrel you want to run in the front is 5" and 6" rear. Then you take .5 inch of the center and play around with lip sizes.

I could be wrong but that's how I understand it.
                  Cool; I was hoping or something around 6" of barrel in the rear

I'm not sure on the thickness of the face, but if I can fit 2.5" minimum of lip in the rear, I'd be happy. Fronts are another thing though

Comment

really need a driveshaft for an auto 4hp22 - 4 bolt flange on both sides - trans/diff. I swapped a 4hp22 into my e30 vert w a failing auto trans and realized my old driveshaft is 3 bolt on the trans side - and new trans needs a 4 bolt driveshaft on both sides. would help me TONS if someone had one! txt 414-687-3410 if can help! thx
                    91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                    ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Cool; I was hoping or something around 6" of barrel in the rear

I'm not sure on the thickness of the face, but if I can fit 2.5" minimum of lip in the rear, I'd be happy. Fronts are another thing though
                      I think you still have my #, text me.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        I think you still have my #, text me.
                        Gotchyu mustapho

Comment

Yo bay baes, anyone have some bottlecaps lying around?
                          About to put the e30 under the knife for some work, and looking to see if anyone's got some rollers! :D

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Also anyone in NorCal have a good 4.10 With LSD?

Can pick up this weekend!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

eric has some

Comment

i gave them to zain. he did burnouts
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X