Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care for either of those shots you posted. The are good, but not WOW. Opinion coming from someone who knows nothing about photography.

@Eric Debz just brought me in n out and that is about all she can ca$h me out on right now. Paying rent for two in SD is going to drain the banks.

Comment

Branden posted pics from the Revelocity meet

Explore Branden Dehne’s 1,067 photos on Flickr!

As for 3vilE30 im done arguing with you. I wear glasses, w/o a quality AF im F'ed.
      yes good shots can be taken with almost any camera, my point was now that i've owned both, my first comment to my wife the day i got my 5d was i cant believe i lived without this for so long.

taken at night with my 60D. ISO 2500, you can see the noise.
      huntington beach pier by Eric Berger, on Flickr

5d mk3 at night
      YL7A1663 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Must be pretty loud.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
          Must be pretty loud.
          your mom told me your were, when your boyfriend was over.

hows my baby treating you?
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

I was talking about the noise you could see, but I mean... My mom told me she couldn't hear anything.

She is good, I hate the idle on it. Other than that great.

Comment

still idles high?
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

it is temperamental. Sometimes at 1k, others at 600. Its not a huge issue, but my 'es did it and it bugs the shit out of me.

Comment

i had thought it manybe was a bad DME temp sensor.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

DME temp sensor?

I wasn't trippen too much because it is only at idle and runs strong all the way till redline. And this motor won't be in the car forever.

Comment

your pulling that m20b27 out? :( fasted b27 i've been in.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Not now, probably not for awhile. I want an m30. I love them.

Comment

Not now, probably not for awhile. I want an m30. I love them.
                          oh sick! <3 m30b40!
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

probs b35. unless I am rollin some doh and can afford to build one.

Comment

I don't care for either of those shots you posted. The are good, but not WOW. Opinion coming from someone who knows nothing about photography.
                              <3

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                              As for 3vilE30 im done arguing with you. I wear glasses, w/o a quality AF im F'ed.
                              yes good shots can be taken with almost any camera, my point was now that i've owned both, my first comment to my wife the day i got my 5d was i cant believe i lived without this for so long.

taken at night with my 60D. ISO 2500, you can see the noise.
                              huntington beach pier by Eric Berger, on Flickr

5d mk3 at night
                              YL7A1663 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
                              Who was arguing with who?

Didn't know you had glasses, that would make manual focusing a lot more tedious...

That noise is delicious. Trying to salvage detail is a lost cause
                              Sometimes even noise reduction software looks at the 60D files and is like
                              If I have to push past ISO 2500 I don't even bother shooting with it unless it's something good. That or try to stay as still as possible with a slow-ish shutter around or below 1/60th
                              I wouldn't dare go into ISO 12k with the expanded ISO range lol
                              But the 60D has nothing on the 5D3. 5D3 is in a different legue.
                              If I may say, my next camera will most likely be a full frame mirrorless like the a7r or a7s
                              Sony is stepping up.

Comment

I don't hear anything. Wut.

Comment

Working...
                                X