Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tagged UCSD as well! decided not to go and staying somewhat local-ish instead.

young sina and I were finna host brown bear events weekly, we woulda been famous!

beleee me, beleeeeee me

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
      I tagged UCSD as well! decided not to go and staying somewhat local-ish instead.

young sina and I were finna host brown bear events weekly, we woulda been famous!

beleee me, beleeeeee me

u get mah tex or snaps. lets grub. im hungry.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

sexted you one time for the team

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          ah, the shitty black and silver ones from your dad's car...

Austin or Huston?
          Nah I didn't sell him anything. I think he may have let it slip to me what he's talking about, but I'm not sure.

And I'll be in San Antonio, the second best city in TX behind Austin. I have very good family friends in Austin tho which is only an hour-ish away.
          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Hey Marco, do you still need tires for 16s? I have 3 i received in a trade but dont really have use for them, I believe two are 195 either 45 or 50 and the on is 205 50 or 55 if you want them you can have all three for 75
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
              Nah I didn't sell him anything. I think he may have let it slip to me what he's talking about, but I'm not sure.
              someone got borbet As then
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Also, god dammit. I thought I had finally fixed my issue with this damn caliper bolt backing out by replacing the caliper bracket it threads into. But yesterday all the way at the Garden of Eden which is on 9 just north of Santa Cruz, my bolt worked its way out for at least the fourth time. I drove all the way home, down 9 and over 17 without touching the brakes.
                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

have you tried using a torque wrench
                  cars beep boop

Comment

any of you guys familar with 02 wiring? specifically engine wiring

Comment

this website is! http://www.2002tii.org/kb/246
                      cars beep boop

Comment

that helps a lot thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                          Hey Marco, do you still need tires for 16s? I have 3 i received in a trade but dont really have use for them, I believe two are 195 either 45 or 50 and the on is 205 50 or 55 if you want them you can have all three for 75
                          I am, but none of those are sizes I am looking for. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                            Also, god dammit. I thought I had finally fixed my issue with this damn caliper bolt backing out by replacing the caliper bracket it threads into. But yesterday all the way at the Garden of Eden which is on 9 just north of Santa Cruz, my bolt worked its way out for at least the fourth time. I drove all the way home, down 9 and over 17 without touching the brakes.
                            I don't get this man. are you scared of over tightening it? Maybe look up the torque spec and torque it? possibly add some blue Locktite?
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I had both front drivers and front passenger side caliper bracket bolts back out on me (on seperate occasions) which were very scary experiences, but I have never had a problem since. Crank those fuckers down, break one, or two, or three bolts. Not only is it extremely scary when this happens but dangerous to yourself and other people. You need to take care of that shit Vivek. A couple bolts and time working on your car isn't worth an accident.

Comment

they're class 12,9 bolts, you are not going to break them even if you put a 3' breaker bar on them and hang off it.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X