X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not know how to bob.

Comment

Haha. That's pretty significant damage. Maybe just pull it out with a chain and a tree, get all your monies. And not give a shit and drift into shit.

Comment

i did a preliminary estimate on your car and it is for sure totaled

Comment

Dude that almost looks fixable.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Did the other guy have insurance? Is he you buddy or a random stranger?
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

It is definitely fixable, but for someone with space, time, money, and body work skills. AKA not me.

I do not know how totaling a car works, and what I will get out of this so I am going to talk to my mom and see what happens. I do not think I will be buying another e30. I am hopefully just going to get this one back and put everything I want back into the four door. I am leaning towards getting a bigger car.

Comment

Aw man Marco never got to see it myself, last time I saw you, you had the 4 door :(

As for getting a bigger car, if you wanted one, I'd strongly recommend an old Volvo.

I love mine. A lot of similar characteristics to the E30 when outfitted with a simple, but good suspension.
                If you care about power, get a turbo. If you don't, just get any decent one you can find with a stick.

This is has been my San Diego whip for 2015.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

dude. your Volvo is a bad comparison. yours has all the cool bits, finding one like that would be very difficult

Comment

Sina are you in SD? Can I drive it sometime?

They seem a tad long for what I want, but seems fun at the same time. Also going to be looking at e30 verts, e34's, e39, and jeep xj.

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

my old eta =\
                      sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

I see you're rockin it in your sig. I loved this car. It drove so good, by far the best I have driven.

Comment

edit: stupid double post

Yeah, it was probably my best too. The 325i that replaced it not too long after didn't feel anywhere near as good.

Happens.
                          Last edited by canakami; 02-25-2015, 03:47 PM. Reason: Derp
                          sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                            dude. your Volvo is a bad comparison. yours has all the cool bits, finding one like that would be very difficult
                            Haha yeah, when you do find the nice ones, they're still super cheap! :)

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            Sina are you in SD? Can I drive it sometime?

They seem a tad long for what I want, but seems fun at the same time. Also going to be looking at e30 verts, e34's, e39, and jeep xj.
                            Yeah dude HMU. Come for coffee in La Jolla and I'll take you for a ride (although the input shaft bearing is on the verge of going right now, so it probably will be brief haha).

I almost bought a Jeep XJ. I didn't, and happy - as I'm low-key saving up for a rust-free Fj60/Fj62 for when I return to California in a few years, hopefully.

The 240 is a little long, but fantastic to drive with sway-bars, a stiffer suspension, and a stick.

RWD, so it is extremely tail-happy. Weld diff. Profit.

Here are a few good examples.

THESE two look super nice.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Give turbobricks.com a quick glance.

You have 240 station wagons for sale that will blow the doors off a stock 325is.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Give turbobricks.com a quick glance.

You have 240 station wagons for sale that will blow the doors off a stock 325is.

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X