X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a henna is spoiler if you want it

Comment

Originally posted by CarCorgi View Post
      Ello, new E30 owner here, I was curious about any kind of local or near by to me meet ups that go on?
      Can I have your Laguna Green Coupe?
      1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
      1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
      1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
      1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
      2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
      2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
      2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
      2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
        With some dippin' sauce! :ST1G:
        What does this dipped word mean?

Here is the henna I found, It is still for sale. You guys said henna is single stage and repairable, so I would for sure be able to get this paint looking good again?

Comment

Marco that will be a HUGE project to swap all your eta stuff on to. be careful you don't get in over your head. or you can get Ryan or me to swap it for you.

Originally posted by CarCorgi View Post
          Ello, new E30 owner here, I was curious about any kind of local or near by to me meet ups that go on?
          join my sac e30 group. i just started bc the local meets are flaky at best.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
            What does this dipped word mean?

Here is the henna I found, It is still for sale. You guys said henna is single stage and repairable, so I would for sure be able to get this paint looking good again?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/cto/4871736776.html
            That henna looks like it's got some patina going on, or it could be layer of dust. Makes me miss my 84 henna eta :/. Anyways you can restore henna back to its original glory by what phreshkid said. Although wet sanding is a bit sketchy because you can cause "warps" in the paint same with a rotary buffer. I would just go at with a variable speed orbital and a crap load of different hard to light cutting compounds and pads to be on the safe side.
            Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post

join my sac e30 group. i just started bc the local meets are flaky at best.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/SacE30/
            AYY

Comment

Not really Eric, the hardest thing I can imagine is the pedal assembly to go from auto to manual. I have swapped suspension, axles, motors, interior, etc. What else is there?

I'm most likely going to need to find a fellow e30 owner that will assist me, but overall I feel like swapping everything will be straight forward, but time consuming nonetheless.
              Last edited by mbonanni; 02-27-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Not really Eric, the hardest thing I can imagine is the pedal assembly to go from auto to manual. I have swapped suspension, axles, motors, interior, etc. What else is there?

I'm most likely going to need to find a fellow e30 owner that will assist me, but overall I feel like swapping everything will be straight forward, but time consuming nonetheless.
                rewire engine and dash harnesses, swap pedal box, swap front and rear sub frames, swap engine, trans, driveshaft, diff, axels, cut pass through for luke box, rewire headlights, swap suspension. then BAR it....
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

yeah early 318i chassis are alotta work to convert over. basically only gonna use the shell.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

You're making it sound more difficult than it really is. Dropping a motor with the subframe at the same time would be easier than pulling it out the top. Only thing you mentioned that worries me is rewiring engine and dash harness. I assume this is due to different motronic versions? I have no idea how to wire things, so this would be the deal breaker for me. Even BAR would be simple. I would have a completely stock b27 with stock exhuast, nothing super extreme.

Either way the seller seems pretty firm on that $1200 price tag. I was thinking more like $3-500

Comment

Either way the seller seems pretty firm on that $1200 price tag. I was thinking more like $3-500
                      dam, non running 318 auto... the color is the only good thing. you'll find something way better
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Yeah, the color is the only thing I want it for besides it being an early coupe. What else would I need it for? I have a drivetrain, full suspension, full interior, lights, wheels etc to swap over. Like I said though, for $300 I would do it. Maybe $500, tops. It is pretty hard to find an e30 with decent paint for under a grand these days.

Comment

U should get the e24 w the b35 and g265 just but springs and shocks and wheels I have a computer u can have its 500

Comment

What e24 are you talking about?

Comment

What e24 are you talking about?

Comment

If only I was not in San Diego. If it was running and driving I would fly up and drive that bish back.

Comment

Working...
                                X