This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    my point is, solid stuff in the back is probably not an upgrade for your intended usage of the car, and it's heavily marketed as an "upgrade" when it really isn't much of one.

we have delrin bushings in the back of the lemons car. you can feel cracks in the racing surface on track with your ass hair. there is no discernible performance difference to when we had OE rubber bushings.

sure, poly stuff is way stiffer than 20 year old OE rubber bushings, but they are wear items, so like oliver says, new OE stuff is totally fine and I would not hesitate doing endurance races on new OE bushings. I have some on order for my white car.
    Sweet I guess OE is the best option for my application. Thanks bud
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

just got 8" rear springs for my GC's. now i wont rub with all the hookers in my trunk
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Thanks for reminding me, need to order a new hooker sticker
        Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
        A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Redline or royal purple for diff oil?

Feedback!
          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
            Redline or royal purple for diff oil?

I used the royal 75w90 for my 3.73 lsd. Seems to be holding up nicely and I'm not getting any weird noises. It was pricy, but I'm sure less than the redline stuff.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

M5 burned and cracked an exhaust valve :[
              cars beep boop

Comment

M5 burned and cracked an exhaust valve :[
                Wow. So brass valve guide must have failed for that to happen. Are you going to dive into the s38 yourself?
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I don't think the guide failed. It still runs ok, makes 175psi compression on that cylinder, but the rest of them are at 220-225. The valve was super tight so the seat is probably failing.

I'm aiming to do it myself but not for a while.. need to get e30 back together.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Dannggg

Comment

Anyone have a late model left tail light for sale? Someone decided it would be a good idea to break mine while parking.
                      '91 Laguna vert
                      '89 Bronzit 325i
                      '87 Royal Blau 325 Four door

Comment

I don't think the guide failed. It still runs ok, makes 175psi compression on that cylinder, but the rest of them are at 220-225. The valve was super tight so the seat is probably failing.
                        sell it to me. i need a project like a hole in the head. but that was a pretty fun fat girl to drive
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Thinking about getting a Canon 6D... First off should I go with this one or something lie the 7D Mark ii? and second should I just go with the kit lens for starters or something else?

Feedback!
                          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

What camera do you currently use Steven

Comment

Insurance company called a few days ago saying they finally accepted liability. They should be calling today with their first offer.

Currently have my eye on this

Comment

Steven, the Canon 5Ds and 5D mk4 are coming out at the end of summer. that will drop the resale of my camera the 5D mk3 down even more. i would wait and get it used on CL for sub 2k.
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X