X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
    youre such a dick
    dont worry about it bae.
    the seats from Rsully's car made it in to my shit eta and other parts are on my blue car.
    oli u also missed 4 months of albert bitching about that car in the e30 fb chat group. it's a nice car, just a tinge of POS about it.
    Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
    cab did you ever take pics of your vert top mechanism area under the tonneau cover?
    I looks though 1000s of photos. i cant find the ones from my car. sorry dude.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
      youre such a dick
      lol

damn eric, harsh! I liked the car when I drove it.

Comment

oh yeah car looks a little better now, thanks marco

still needs a paintjob but just needs it a little less now.

Comment

Did you go to Marcos house and not say hi to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
            lol

damn eric, harsh! I liked the car when I drove it.
            it was nice when Branden had it. Albert just fucked it up a little.

also DANNNYYYY. i've been seeing mikey at bmw
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Shit, thanks Cab!
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                Shit, thanks Cab!
                shoot me a call and ill walk you though the parts from memory
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

anyone looking for a track or lemons e30 shell? I might have one soon..
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Who here has tried a wide range of different steering racks? I was about to buy new tie rods, but thought about my steering rack and the possibility of upgrading it. I don't really mind the ltl on the stock rack, but something with less would be nice. Figure it is a good idea to replace my stock one with something better while the motor and subframe are out. Looking at e46 ZHP, z3m, and e36. I think I am going to go with no powersteering as well, because I really liked the way that felt in my eta. Opinions?

Also, I am going to be regakesting my b27i before I put it back in but am wondering If I should bother doing bearings and rings? My dad says we should do it just for peace of mind, but I am not sure if the cost/work is worth it for an m20 with less than 200k.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                      Did you go to Marcos house and not say hi to me?
                      actually we pretty much talked shit about you the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        Who here has tried a wide range of different steering racks? I was about to buy new tie rods, but thought about my steering rack and the possibility of upgrading it. I don't really mind the ltl on the stock rack, but something with less would be nice. Figure it is a good idea to replace my stock one with something better while the motor and subframe are out. Looking at e46 ZHP, z3m, and e36. I think I am going to go with no powersteering as well, because I really liked the way that felt in my eta. Opinions?

Also, I am going to be regakesting my b27i before I put it back in but am wondering If I should bother doing bearings and rings? My dad says we should do it just for peace of mind, but I am not sure if the cost/work is worth it for an m20 with less than 200k.
                        z3m rack is just an e36 rack, nothing special. the z3 non-m rack is the quick one. in a similar light the 96-99 e36m rack is basically a regular e36 rack with limiters put in since the m3 has fatter tires and more caster. I'd do a late model 330 rack (same ratio as zhp) for a street car and intend to do so for my black coupe... whee30 has a z3 rack and it's quick but a little touchy on the highway.

mind you none of these racks are going to be as fast as a modern quick rack (s2k/evo/mazda3) but they will still be a big improvement over stock.

Comment

I do a decent amount of highway driving super touchy steering does not sound fun. ZHP/late e46 rack sounds like what I want.

Good Price?

Comment

already bored of my subaru. i thought i wanted an autobox for commuting but it turns out i really don't.

new daily candidates:
                            mitsu lancer ralliart (has best warranty, and nifty paddle-shift gearbox with automatic mode)
                            subie wrx (i still like the brand)
                            mustang ecoboost with performance package (surprisingly, still best price out of the 3)

don't bother recommending the BRZ/FR-S... girlfriend has one and i can flog it whenever i want. the 370z is kinda... meh.

any other candidates?
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

i have a standard e36 rack (yet to be installed). from my research its supposed to be 3.2 turns lock-to-lock. should definitely be an improvement over stock. it was free...

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                                I do a decent amount of highway driving super touchy steering does not sound fun. ZHP/late e46 rack sounds like what I want.

Good Price?
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360738
                                good price.. fuck no. you can get em from rack doctor for that price.

I'd suggest driving a car with it. My 330 has one and it's great on the highway but I haven't driven one on an e30 yet... worst case though you sell it and get an e36 rack which can be had for peanuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X