Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up r3v, me and a couple friends, 318i, 325i, 325i, are thinking about starting a monterey bay/salinas/Castroville E30 club as there doesn't seem to be a real big presence around here. If anyone has requests, insight, interest or anything, let me know, thanks!
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by NATOBOT View Post
      Saw white e30 on side of the road by walmart in American canyon anyone from here.

Wish I could say that was me. I'm attending CMA here in Vallejo, but the coupe is parked in the parents garage in Napa.
      Last edited by Toodaloo; 08-31-2015, 11:33 PM.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

I got my car in the driveway overheating lol gotta get it to the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
          What's up r3v, me and a couple friends, 318i, 325i, 325i, are thinking about starting a monterey bay/salinas/Castroville E30 club as there doesn't seem to be a real big presence around here. If anyone has requests, insight, interest or anything, let me know, thanks!
          Great idea man. that area has been poorly rep'ed by our crowd.
          Rich with the LS swapped/bagged e30 is down there.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            There's alot of us and we all know eachother, figured we'd start making a thing out of it!
            C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by NATOBOT View Post
              I got my car in the driveway overheating lol gotta get it to the shop.

Dang! Hope you get it all figured out. We should plan a meet sometime and get all the local BMW folk (I have a few friends, I'm sure we can find some more) and have a meet somewhere in the area. Maybe the Vallejo quicklys or something.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

My girlfriends brother in law is in charge of that meet haha. I went once. Not too many bimmers but be cool to meet up

Comment

i should buy a ferrari.... still post in here

Comment

I've been in Reno for a bachelor party all weekend.
                    so, i've only edited a few.
                    Explore Eric Berger’s 3,596 photos on Flickr!

Shot a big gun

Thanks Eric for posting the link to the pictures you took at the car show.

The e36 with the massive fender flares and the funking paint job is super low. I would hate to drive that car because I would always worry about ripping the lower lip off.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                      Do you know Rick and 831bimmers? Theres a number of e30s in that group.
                      We should have some type of meet where the 408 and 831 meet in the middle.

Ummm Rich lives in San Martin, I think this guy is referring more to Monterey county....

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                        Do you know Rick and 831bimmers? Theres a number of e30s in that group.
                        We should have some type of meet where the 408 and 831 meet in the middle.

Ummm Rich lives in San Martin, I think this guy is referring more to Monterey county....
                        Yes to both!
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor View Post
                          The e36 with the massive fender flares and the funking paint job is super low. I would hate to drive that car because I would always worry about ripping the lower lip off.
                          it's bagged. you would drive it like a normal car. I remember you coming to my house but what work did i do for you?
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Anyone in SF city or near by? Seems like all the meets I hear about are all in San Jose. I'm a new e30 owner and would like to hang out with other fellow e30 owners.

Comment

Back up to NorCal from teh SoCals. Anyone in the Sierra-Nevada Foothills, i.e. Sonora or nearby areas?

Comment

it's bagged. you would drive it like a normal car. I remember you coming to my house but what work did i do for you?
                                You changed my timing belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X