• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    does this mean we're together now?
    you gotta sack up and propose first

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    even better. gay divorce. or if your name is Bruce you can keep you dick and still call yourself a chick.

things we cant have.
    nice engines
    modified cars
    rain
    barrett .50 cal
    assault rifles
    people that pay equally for their crimes... looking at you SF. F U
    roads without holes
    a working public transit
    affordable houses
    housing is the worst thing out of all of this IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      you gotta sack up and propose first
      nate this would make you fred's bitch. do you really want that? i say you take the knee and make fred your biotch
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

who's fred
        cars beep boop

Comment

housing is the worst thing out of all of this IMO.
          Yeah, it is. I have the home loan program from the VA, but it's capped at 417K. I don't want to live in a condo anymore, so it's kinda useless...
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            Yeah, it is. I have the home loan program from the VA, but it's capped at 417K. I don't want to live in a condo anymore, so it's kinda useless...
            thats a dumb cap. unless you live wayyyy out of the bay.

also. check your FB PM

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
              thats a dumb cap. unless you live wayyyy out of the bay.

also. check your FB PM
              Most people who join the military are not from the bay. So the VA loan program works fine for them. 400k buys a mansion, if you're from Minnesota.

Don't know why FB didn't notify me about that PM. Let me get everything into my new garage first and you can come over and take a look and decide for yourself; I think that conversation should happen face to face.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

which one of you is selling your body to the other one?
                cars beep boop

Comment

nate this would make you fred's bitch. do you really want that? i say you take the knee and make fred your biotch
                  phresh is not fred. he's phred

Comment

phresh is not fred. he's phred
                    Originally posted by kronus View Post
                    who's fred
                    saw your avatar and thought fred, since you and he are bffs. but you also cant deny your love for Dmi's hair.
                    polygamy is the next oppressed people to rise up. Orgies anyone? M+M looking for M
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Orgies anyone? M+M looking for M
                      i thought you were xtian

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                        i thought you were xtian
                        WHAT WOULD JESUS DO
                        Move to Texas
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

r3v is getting worse. I got my for sale ad deleted because I insisted on texting pictures. The ad was up since June/July and then all of a sudden it became an issue the past couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            r3v is getting worse. I got my for sale ad deleted because I insisted on texting pictures. The ad was up since June/July and then all of a sudden it became an issue the past couple weeks.
                            Maybe post the pictures in the ad as the rules state? I don't understand why that's such a big deal for people. If you have the pictures, why do you not post them? The ads with pics sell, and the ones without sit for 4 months, ie, yours. They gave you 3 months to take the hint and ya didn't, don't blame it on r3v, just post pictures.
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                              Maybe post the pictures in the ad as the rules state? I don't understand why that's such a big deal for people. If you have the pictures, why do you not post them? The ads with pics sell, and the ones without sit for 4 months, ie, yours. They gave you 3 months to take the hint and ya didn't, don't blame it on r3v, just post pictures.
                              Lol. I had sold multiple items priced from $20-$300, not to mention it was an ongoing for sale ad that i updated with parts regularly. I had people pming me and posting on my ad every week. I never had one single issue texting pictures and none of my buyers had issues with it either. If I posted them they would look like conplete shit anyways, and I would most likely get people saying how shitty they are and that they want better ones. When I posted the ad originally there was nowhere in the rules that required me to have pictures, I know because I checked before. If you check now the rules have been changed, because I had argued that the rules didn't require me to have one. Fact is, I don't have a nice camera, I dont have time to drive 40 min to take pictures, I dont have time to upload my pics, and I dont have time to post them. Not everybody has the luxury of having a camera either. Also, I have found it much more efficient without pictures. It weens out the people who are going to waste my time, because usually those who mesaage me for pics actually want the item.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                                I agree.
                                Price
                                Pictures
                                It's not hard, uploading pics is free and easy. Marco you should know better.
                                Much wow
                                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Working...
                                X