X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    anyway e30 sedans are awesome

*pic*
    Was that the day we did GMR after Bimmerfest right after I came back from overseas?

Levels of car-flogging, and then drunkenness and shenanigans I've never reproduced since.

I don't remember if you were at the hotel with us, but I do remember trying to shoot out street lamps with a pellet gun, peeing into the cowl of a city-owned Prius so it'd smell like Jack Daniels urine when they turned on the AC, helping disassemble the elevator controls because somebody had a security torx bit set, and liberating fixtures from the room with my k-bar.

Good times, good times.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

^ id hate to see the hotel charge on the guy's card, responsible for the room.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

I have no idea what happened to my life in the last five years. I went to having an e30 to not having an e30.

And then to top it off, I got an e36 m3 like some kind of homosexual. And I'm not even mad about it.
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
          I have no idea what happened to my life in the last five years. I went to having an e30 to not having an e30.

And then to top it off, I got an e36 m3 like some kind of homosexual. And I'm not even mad about it.
          d00d plus fucking 1. only I did this in 2 years.
          C6Z
          S2K
          VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

Good times, good times.
            The photo is from redwood city, but yeah, I have some photos of that drive and related shenanigans. I think we disassembled the elevator a bit trying to get on the roof
            cars beep boop

Comment

Long shot as fuck but does anyone have an audio interface like a Focusrite 2i4 or anything comperable? Needs to have 2 inputs and power soak/pad option...
              C6Z
              S2K
              VeloN

Comment

Alrighty I found an E34 touring that I'm set on. If anyone wants or knows someone who wants an E34 540i, let me know, need it gone now
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

I prefer the sedan in both the e30 and e36. I wish they made the e46 m in a sedan.
                  And I would have to say on the contrary Eric, I doubt the rear door causes a loss of rigidity in the e30 sedan. I would imagine the sedan is mo hard.

Got this pro 3 calendar in the mail :)

Comment

Originally posted by yamando
                    are the valves made out of gold or something?

if i won the power ball i would buy this engine and set it on fire.

also hulk smash.

Comment

Originally posted by yamando

Hulk mode

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

TIL: Mazda has never made or manufactured a V8. Ever. They planned on making a V8 and a V12 for luxury, like Lexus is to Toyota, but that was killed because of money.
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                          TIL: Mazda has never made or manufactured a V8. Ever. They planned on making a V8 and a V12 for luxury, like Lexus is to Toyota, but that was killed because of money.

Has Honda ever made a v8? What was in the original ridgeline?

Comment

Honda's Indy engines were 3.5L V8s, for the first one off the top of my head.
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Just checked, that's all the V8's Honda made. They're planning to put V8's into production in the coming years but outside of Indy, nada
                              C6Z
                              S2K
                              VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                                Honda's Indy engines were 3.5L V8s, for the first one off the top of my head.
                                I figured they made some race engine V8's.

morning fam happy sunday.

I need to order a new throttle cable, and this sale at garagistic makes me wanna get a front strut bar, and I really want that X brace :ugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X