X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    pics of bay:
    are they failing you for missing the smog tag?
    Well as sad as it sound this is my first car and the first time i ever did anything with an engine. All of my knowledge is from experience and not having a dad around its always been 'do it yourself cause youre too damn broke to have someone else do it, BITCH!". So Ive never dealt with smogging a car but i heard that you have to pass inspection as well emissions (obviously). So i thought the inspection was like a safety inspection Such as: Brakes lights, brakes, tail light, turn signals, hazards, etc you get the point. Am i wrong?
    Also, when i upload a picture from photobucket to here which thing do i copy?
    HTML? IMG? DIRECT? Im confused i just wanna show you guys my countless hours of stupid fucking bondo.

Comment

Originally posted by Yungbimmer View Post
      Well as sad as it sound this is my first car and the first time i ever did anything with an engine. All of my knowledge is from experience and not having a dad around its always been 'do it yourself cause youre too damn broke to have someone else do it, BITCH!". So Ive never dealt with smogging a car but i heard that you have to pass inspection as well emissions (obviously). So i thought the inspection was like a safety inspection Such as: Brakes lights, brakes, tail light, turn signals, hazards, etc you get the point. Am i wrong?
      Also, when i upload a picture from photobucket to here which thing do i copy?
      HTML? IMG? DIRECT? Im confused i just wanna show you guys my countless hours of stupid fucking bondo.
      If you didn't swap it and it's still factory under the hood, they won't do a light/safety inspection, just emissions. No CEL on, you should be fine
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
        If you didn't swap it and it's still factory under the hood, they won't do a light/safety inspection, just emissions. No CEL on, you should be fine
        Understood! Thanks buddy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
          pics of bay:
          are they failing you for missing the smog tag?
          Heres the engine bay! Sorry for some of the bad pictures lol i was using my sisters shitty camera.

Heres photos: http://www.photobucket.com/user/sullivanh1/library/
          More to come though! Im getting a m42 radiator so i can do coolant reservoir delete and will also be making a bracket for main relays so they sit up near the fuse box. Lol sad thing is i plan on doing a S5x swap at some point so ill probably sell this m20 if someone wants it. Fully rebuilt, all brand gaskets and oil seals. Fresh bottom end with Kings Race Con Rod and Main Crank bearing. New rings, conrod bolts and main crank bolts as well as head bolts. Rebuilt oil pump. Polished and pressure/crack tested crankshaft. All new freeze plugs. Mild port and polish job on the head and new elring head gasket. EVERY GASKET IS NEW. A bunch of other shit was done too. So yeah thats my stupid car. Body work commences soon. Ill probably start a build thread if any one cares.
          Last edited by Yungbimmer; 02-01-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

That's not the right link.

Feedback!
            Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
            Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
              That's not the right link.
              Really? Whats coming up? What link do i copy and paste? Or better yet how do I get photos from photobucket and upload on here? Attachments suck.

Nevermind. Fixed.

Comment

Really? Whats coming up? What link do i copy and paste? Or better yet how do I get photos from photobucket and upload on here? Attachments suck.
                Quote this in your reply, right next to the smiley face is the paperclip, click the arrow and you'll get a pop up window. From there, click "Choose File" then upload. You can upload up to 5 at a time.
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Quote this in your reply, right next to the smiley face is the paperclip, click the arrow and you'll get a pop up window. From there, click "Choose File" then upload. You can upload up to 5 at a time.
                  Every time I try to upload a photo I do such as you said, but the uploads always fail. Im on a Macbook Air, the software is very straight forward and simple. Ill mess with it a little more.

Comment

Every time I try to upload a photo I do such as you said, but the uploads always fail. Im on a Macbook Air, the software is very straight forward and simple. Ill mess with it a little more.
                    Huh, that's weird. PC master race! But as far as photobucket and all that stuff goes, I have no idea, never had a problem with the uploader
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

Huh, that's weird. PC master race! But as far as photobucket and all that stuff goes, I have no idea, never had a problem with the uploader
                      Yeah its really weird, even when i try to upload a URL that copied from a picture on photobucket it always says "invalid file". Im just gonna start using my flickr. But anyways i fixed the link up there ^^ if you wanna take a look see. Thanks for the help, man, i appreciate it.

Comment

Yeah its really weird, even when i try to upload a URL that copied from a picture on photobucket it always says "invalid file". Im just gonna start using my flickr. But anyways i fixed the link up there ^^ if you wanna take a look see. Thanks for the help, man, i appreciate it.
                        Yep, that link is the one! No prob, do what I can :D
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

This weekend i pay off jason for the m42 and get him his trans back, next weekend i pay carson for a gti. R3vs done me good

Comment

Hey Oliver do you want a dogleg

;D
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Also the fucking black car is still throwing the same codes as before the head rebuild. Kill me.
                              cars beep boop

Comment

i would but

Comment

Working...
                                X